I lied this is the next chap

"Eri come to mamma!" Izuku chirped as he urged her to walk to him.

Of course she knew how to walk but somehow this brought her a great amount of joy. She waddled over and collapsed in his arms, a small smile of her pale face.

He grinned brightly, "Good job!!!"

Todoroki watched them from across the room, completely ignoring the fact Izuku called himself Mamma.

Eri tugged gently at Izuku's sleeve, "..w..what's it like to have a Mamma..?"

Izuku smiled sadly, "..I don't know." Was all he said. This shot a pang through Yodoroki's (misspelt that bitch I ain't complaining) heart.

"Hey Deku?" Both of the beans turned to face him, "Do you want to visit my mom? We could ask to bring Eri too." Izuku brightened at this and nodded.

After some convincing (begging from Izuku), Aizawa let them go. Eri was to where a hood in order not to be recognized easily and they headed on their merry way.

Mamma Todoroki was very excited once Todoroki stepped through the door but practically screeched when Izuku and Eri came in too.

"OH MY GOODNESS GRAND BABIES!" She ran up to Izuku and kissed his forehead and then Eri's. Todoroki just held his red ass face in his hands.

"....mom.. no."

"Oh I'm so happy! Oh Shoto did you take my advice for your birthday?! Oh my baby boy is finally growing up-!"

"MOM!" Todoroki looked at her exasperated where as the two beans stared confused.

Eri tugged on Izuku's sleeve. "Is this what all mamma's are like..?"

"I don't know.." Izuku admitted.

Rei was too busy fussing over Eri. "Oh dear what's your name?!"

"E-Eri..-"

"ERI TODOROKI ITS PERFECT!" She turned to Todoroki, "I'm so proud of you son-!"

Izuku looked at her, "Eri's not Todoroki's sister..?"

Rei laughed, doubling over with a grin, "Oh you innocent child—"

Soon they all sat down.

"So Eri's like you, Deku-kun?" She asked politely. After a moment Izuku nodded. She smiled sadly, "Well at least you know what she's been through so you can help her through this.."

Izuku beamed and nodded again.

Todoroki watched the small exchange with a small smile.

"So Eri? How do you like living with these two?" Rei asked delicately.

"Nice.. they're nice..." she mumbled. Rei smiled again.

"What about there classmates?"

"...confusing." Rei laughed at the response.

"What'd you mean, dear?"

"..Deku won't tell me what 'fuck' means.." she muttered. Izuku hissed.

"I told you not to say that! Itsa bad word!"

"B-but B-baka..-hoe said it.." she argued with some difficulty.

Izuku turned to Todoroki with a glare, "Staph calling Kacchan that! Itsa bad example!" He turned back to Eri, "Call 'Baka-hoe' Kacchan, okay?"

"...oke.." she responded after a moment.

Rei muffled her laughter, "So pure..!"

"So, Deku-kun?" It was near end of the visit and Rei was totally planning something, "You should come by more! It's very nice to have you visit."

Izuku beamed at her.

"Oh- and-" she turned to Todoroki with a smirk. "Yaknow.. the curtains match the drapes over there.. you should totally see for yourself~"

Todoroki sputtered, turning bright red, "MOM NO!"

Izuku looked cluelessly, "What does that mean Miss Rei..?"

She cackled.

{for any of you that'll ask what that means, it's basically saying your pubic hair matches the hair on your head~}

"Get Shoto to tell you~!" All attention was on Todoroki at this and he was currently buffering in place. "..That is if he's not dead~"