Eri-chan! :)

{Huh weird. By the end of writing this I felt emotion! So odd. You'll see what that emotion is very soon.}

The little girl's head whipped around at the sound of her name, small huffs signaling her labored and quick breaths of fear. She was trembling so much, tears rolling down her pale doll face, never once lit up with a smile.

Izuku's face crumpled, his composure slipping completely, forcing himself upward a bit more just out of stubbornness he crawled over slowly but surely. "Eri- oh my god.."

He wrapped the girl in a one armed hug.

"D-d-de-dek-deku??" She whispered out, eyes blow wide, pupils practically pin pricks. "N-n-no... y-you're n-not s-s-supposed t-to b-be h-here.. h-h-he'll t-t-take y-you apart..! N-n-no.. y-you c-can't.."

Her words were so broken and small, they shattered Izuku's heart even more. It physically hurt to see her like this. She was only a child... then again he was too. Age was no excuse for this situation. No one should go through this.

"E-eri.. I-.." the tears started burning his eyes bad, he blinked, causing them to flow over.

No no no no no no no no no no n o n o -

This wasn't meant to happen. No..! Izuku wouldn't stand for it.. but what could he do? Nothing.

It was the hard truth.

Suddenly Eri's voice broke through again, her body as limp in the hold as her tone was. It was empty: broken. "...your hand."

Izuku flinched.

"I..'m ..f..fi..ne.." His voice hurt. His body ached. His mind raced. The tears choked him off, it was hard to breathe. It was so hard to breathe.

Everything was rushing. Nothing was calm. His life was hell. Eri's life was hell.

He was a hero? Hah. A pathetic lost boy who got into the hero course because he was a victim. He didn't deserve to be there. Like all the other students in UA said: he wasn't a hero. How was he a hero if he couldn't save himself? How was he a hero if a little girl in need was watching him have a panic attack with no mental life to fight against it?

Dad. He wanted Dad. He wanted his scruffy, over protective father with weird goggles. He wanted the itchy and rough stubble on his chin scratching him every time he got a hug. He wanted to be able to complain over how mean Shinso was- his Nii-Chan. Even though he wasn't. He wanted to listen to Papa screeching. He..

He wanted Shocchan.

He wanted the warm smiles. God. He missed him so much. It hurt. It hurt so much.

He wanted his Shocchan so bad...

Izuku didn't even realize it but he was chocking on sobs, tears rolling down his face as he muttered these words incoherently.

It's not like he heard the panicked cries of Eri though...

Not over the blood rushing in his ears, or over the loud pounding of his chest. Not over the pain that was taking over his head. Not when he was so, so close to breaking all over again.

No.

Not when he couldn't breathe without wanting to end his fucking life all over again.