Death? I think.. yes. Probably.

{okay so I lowkey fell asleep again half way in the middle of writing this pls spare me}

"DEEKKKUUUUUUUUUU-" a little girl cheered (rather quietly as she was shy) as she waddled up to him with open arms, wanting a hug. Izuku saw Eri and quickly his face lit up, sliding off Shoto's lap to embrace her with one arm.

She giggled quietly making a small, almost unnoticeable smile grace the green bean's lips. Well, almost unnoticeable. Shoto saw it immediately, glad he was.. getting better.

Shinso walked over too, whispering something to Izuku. After a moment the greenet shyly nodded. In response the latter chuckled, smirking. He whispered something else making Izuku pout.

Shoto didnt catch a bit of the words but was trying to hear... which didnt work.

"..hey Sho."

The halfie automatically groaned at his brother's mischievous tone.

"What do you want Touya?"

There was a pause

"..I mean I dont want anything but by the looks of your intense staring I could name something you want."

Shoto just stood up and walked away, the scarred male laughing in response. The halfie went to Momo, laying himself over Jiro's desk since she was sitting in her desk, the music lover sitting on the desk behind Momo.

The ravenet chuckled, "Whats up Todo?"

"Dying."

"Wow thats new."

Jiro snickered, "Is it about Deku or Dabi?"

Momo smirked, leaning back to her girlfriend, "Probably both."

"You guys suck."

"Thanks." Jiro was the first to respond in a sarcastic way.

"Hey Momo." Shoto felt like he should tell her. After all they've been good friends.

"Why do you suddenly sound your going to tell me a prophecy?"

"Oh never mind." Well that didnt last long.

"nOoOoOoo TELL MEEEEE-" she whined in response.

He stood up and crossed his arms, glaring at her lightly. "You made me change my mind I was gunna tell you something and now I dont wanna."

She gave a begging face, "Pweeaaassseeeee-"

"You already know that doesn't work on me."

Jiro gaped, "It doesn't? I cave every time..."

Shoto laughed, "Thats because your weak to Momo."

"Hey!" Jiro sulked now before sighing... "..well you're not wrong."

The trio laughed this time, though Shoto's was caught short when he felt a small arm snake around his own and a head nuzzle into his shoulder.

Glancing down he saw green floof. He smiled, "Hey Izuku.."

Momo was quick to pick this up, her face practically screaming 'YOU CALLED HIM IZUKU??'

After all, all the other class mates call him Deku.

He pretended not to notice for the sake of saving his life. Well that was until Izuku took a small step back and poked his own cheek lightly, giving Shoto puppy eyes.

Fuck- he wanted a kiss and Shoto cant say no to thise puppy eyes but they were in class and he was in front if everyone that was going to taunt him and-

But it was Izuku. He's already been so much... getting rejected for a small kiss was just sad. He couldn't do that to him..

Swallowing his nerves (aka gay panic) he bent down and pecked his cheek, a smile (bigger than anything hes given so far) crossing his lips as he went back to holding his arm and nuzzling against it.

Shoto never felt more pairs of eyes on him in his whole life.