The Little Things

Uraraka was in her room, laying back in her bed while staring that the ceiling. She was thinking back to, well... the little things.

Like when Tsuyu and her were at the internship to rescue Izuku and Eri, how she comforted her. And her cute little 'Kero's.

How her and Mina would always joke around and cling to each other during weird situations- like the one time Mina was laying across her for truth and dare.

Or how there when they all thought Aizawa was dead- she laughed softly to herself at how unlikely that was- it was before Izuku ever arrived, Tsu was trying to drag her down from the air. Or when they got Tsu a raise at one point, she remembered how she was shouting "Tsu the Queen!"

The ani-gravity girl chuckled to herself, feeling a bit embarrassed for her past self. She was having too much fun to really think of it at the time, maybe.

And all those times her and Mina would  go out of their way to get Shoto and Izuku together.

Well, looking back on it all, she found herself smiling.

Was it actually strange to like two people?...

To be poly?

Maybe, but Izuku was very accepting about it.

She sighed to herself and turned over on the bed, now lowkey suffocating herself with her pillow.

But her mind shifted back to the two individuals. She knew for a fact many people thought her and Mina would make a cute couple.. but no one said much about Tsu. Maybe it's because they mostly hung out in private.

Like the one time they studied together, or had a sleep over and made a pillow fort. Or even that one time Tsu came into her room and put a flower crown on her head, that- that was a good day.

They both were rather happy.

Or Halloween when Mina, Denki, Sero, and Izuku left the dorm to get costumes. Her and Tsu were up making their own. Tsu taught her how to sew, holding her hands through the process.

And then Mina cane back as the pink sheep- both scaring them both and making them die of laughter.

All those little things.

Uraraka rolled onto her side, messing with her hair a little. It couldn't be that weird to want two people at the same time....

But, if she told them.. would they accept it? That she was poly and liked two people? Of course, she wouldn't say who. That'd be too much.

A knock on her door jolted her up, she scrambled to open it, Momo smiling at her from the other side.

"M-Momo?" She stuttered out.

"We haven't talked in a while Uraraka!" She chirped, inviting herself in to hug her happily. The brunette laughed lightly, feeling a little tension in her shoulders fall limp.

"It really has... why are you here though? You need any help or..?"

Momo grinned, "Well you skipped dinner.." it fell a little, "..so I wanted to make sure you were okay."

Uraraka snorted, "Okay Mom."

She giggled and playfully punched her shoulder, though her face softened, "But seriously, are you? You seem lost in thought for the past few days."

Uraraka chuckled nervously. "Y-yeah.. well, I'm just confused I guess."

Momo took that as a sign to lead them both over to her bed and sit them down. "About what?"

Uraraka gulped, "W-Well.. I mean.." there's no harm in telling her... "...I-I.. I think I might.. be.. poly.."

Momo life up in a second and hugged Uraraka tight again, "Thats great!!"

Uraraka couldn't stop the grin on her face.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all... she started telling Momo everything.