Father?

{Izuku isn't dressed like the canon in my story as you know but I didn't want to crop him out of the picture, it's beautiful.}

"This should be it guys." Momo said, nervously twirling her hair. Izuku clutched Todoroki sleeve tightly in recognition, "The tracker leads us here." Uh, what to do.. how to get in?

They soon chose a rather tight fit through a wall and building, it evened out to give them some mobility near the end of it though. They spotted a window, it was small and dark but Kirishima brought some night vision binoculars just in case, luckily they were put to good use. Momo had Izuku climb onto her shoulders, not trusting the boys to not look up, and Kirishima got up onto Iida's. Todoroki was forced by Momo to look the other way and not up Izuku's dress, getting a hand to his face if he tried to turn even slightly.

But again, the freckled bean never noticed.

He gave up and decided to just watch the entrance for anyone. Momo was happy with that and decided to turn her attention to what everyone was saying.

"I'm not really seeing anything... o-oh wait." Kirishima seemingly zoomed in and leaned forward slightly. "U-uhm." He looked down at the rest of the group with a pale face. Izuku grabbed the binoculars without a word and took a look himself. Momo could feel him tense up on her shoulders.

"Nomu." Was the single word spoken by Izuku. He wiggled slightly, "D-down-n, pl-please." She let him down and he automatically hugged Todoroki's arm for comfort while trembling slightly. The haflie looked surprised then instantly overprotective and hugged him back, turning towards the rest of the group.

Gently, Momo took the binoculars back and made a four foot stepping stool from her leg, unfolding it and climbing up. She used the goggles to look through the window. There was a dim green glow coming from tube looking things, at a closer look they were filled with water and had disgusting creatures inside. Apparently Nomu.

Kirishima got off Iida and Momo stepped down the stool, sharing a look. Chances that Bakugo was here were slim, unless- unless the league was turning him into.. a... a N-

The building exploded suddenly, drawing a bunch of air in and broke the wall slightly. The five crouched down quickly, ducking to avoid any flying debris. Todoroki's wig even flew off.

{Lmao wig snatched}

"Pros are here." Todoroki glanced back with wide eyes to see a huge group of heroes and police man around the area. He glanced back over the now broken wall to see the entire building leveled. Not a trace of Nomu or anything else was there.

Soon weird silver goo appeared in the air and spat out different figures, one of them the group recognized instantly as, "Bakugo."

Kirishima was held down by Iida before he could do anything reckless. Another figure appeared. They all froze in place once they heard a choked cry come from Izuku.

He was as white as a sheet and trembling uncontrollably. He clamped a hand over his mouth to mute his whimpering while his free hand moved Todoroki in front of him and hugged him closely from behind, almost trying to hide.

It honestly was a blur, All Might appeared and started fighting the figure, calling him All for One (AfO). He took several hits from AfO before getting slower and slower, it was terrifying to see. While all the villains were distracted the group came up with a plan. Todoroki transferred Izuku's death grip to Momo's hand and with the help of Iida and Kirishima blasted through the wall and created a plank of ice to shoot up into the air. Bakugo saw them and exploded his way into the air, grabbing Kirishima's hand. Just like that he was safe.

The plan for Momo and Izuku was to flee into the crowds escaping the area, but only Momo made it...

Soon the fight started to go live, broadcasted to every screen in the city. The group watched eagerly to see who would win, rooting on All Might like their life depended on it. Afo teleported a figure next to him with a malice grin, it was Izuku.

He was trembling so much, shaking and looking scared out of his life.

"Look what we have here?" Afo teased, turning his head down to 'look' at Izuku despite his lack of eyes. "Thanks for finally coming back Izuku." The poor bean looked sick.

"F-fa-fath-er?" It was a quite and dreadful word. All Might paused. This was the boy Nezu and Aizawa spoke of?

"Ah, yes my boy. Are you glad to be back?" He smiled sickly sweet. Anyone could tell Izuku nodded out of pure fear, Afo chose to ignore it. "Good!"

"Leave that boy alone." All Might growled, his iconic smile wavering slightly.

"Tomura, take Izuku out of the crossfire please." Afo waved him aside, Shigaraki was on Izuku in an instant. He grabbed his throat, being careful to hold one figure off his neck. A blond teen girl seemed to drool over him, but hand fetish waved her aside with a loathing look.

The two powerful men engaged in a brutal fight, Izuku was shaking and whimpering the whole time.

"Shut up." Shigaraki hissed, tightening his hold on the boys neck. He movements and sound ceased immediately, the fingers didn't loosen. Soon it came to the point were All Might seemed to deflate, Afo laughed and mocked him as worse as it was.

The 1# hero seemed to doubt himself, you could see all the fear and insecurities in his eyes. It was almost like he was a different person. His left arm was shattered, terribly bruised and his legs looked like they might cave in any second.

Izuku couldn't take it.

"Please win, All Might!" Izuku screamed, ripping is unused voice box raw. Shigaraki growled and tightened his grip even more, starting to choke the boy. The hero paused, looking over with wide eyes at his supporter. He gritted his teeth to see him with tears streaming down his face and his hands clawing at the villain's fingers around his throat. But still, the boy smiled when he saw All Might looking at him, a huge pain filled grin split his face as he shakily raised a hand and gave him a weak thumbs up.

In an instant it felt like he could feel all the support, everyone watching his fight. The boy still saw him as a hero in such a pitiful form, even on the verge of death... All Might couldn't help but regain his smile, even in his weak form... he was still a hero in people's eyes.

Izuku fell limp when he saw the hero returned his smile, he couldn't breathe and his head was spinning. He hoped for the very best, it wouldn't matter if he woke up still in Shigaraki's grasp or maybe even better, dead.

It was enough for him.

It seemed like his worry flooded away, all his fear, stress; it was all gone. He smiled, well he hoped he did and finally accepted a welcoming white light and the feeling of soft cloth wrap around his body...

He was finally free.

{1226 words}