WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN??!!

It was Saturday and almost everyone went home to hang out with family, Izuku of course was stuck in the dorms as he didn't have anyone to visit. The only people still there other than him was Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina, Uraraka, and Shoji. Shinso and Kaminari were out and about (on a date probably) in the mall.

The two girls were up in Uraraka's room doing who knows what, Shoji was in his room too, and the other three were down stairs. Izuku sat quietly out of view in the kitchen while Bakugo and Kirishima were talking on the couch.

Frankly everyone that was away was mainly just out coincidence, some were hanging out or checking up with old friends or family. Momo and Jiro claimed that they were meeting each other's parents as they recently officially were girlfriends. Of course Izuku was one of the first that heard of it because he was just special like that.

Izuku was waiting for his macrons to bake so he could fill and decorate them. The two others were bickering on the couch about what show they wanted to watch, Izuku tuned them out before his ears caught something the liked. {KiNkY}

"Hey, Bakubabe-" Izuku eyes widened, he quickly snuck around the corner to see if his mind was deceiving him.

"Don't call me that, Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yelled, clearly flustered. When Kirishima tried leaning in towards Bakugo he quickly got an explosion to the face, though due to his quirk nothing happened.

"But why~?" He whined, he draped himself over Bakugo's lap and to Izuku's surprise wasn't pushed off.

"I told you before, I don't want anyone knowing we're dating!" The pyro barked with red cheeks. Such a tusendere.

"But babe~ no one is even here right now!" Kirishima pushed, sitting up and poking his- well, boyfriend's cheek. He quickly huffed, crossed his arms, and turned to the side to glare at the ground. "B-b-b-baaaaabe~"

"Erjiro if you don't stop-"

"I want love and affection! It is your responsibility to give it to me!" He whined again. Bakugo gave him a playful glare.

"Since when?" He snickered. Kirishima smirked,

"Since the time you stuck a note in my locker to meet you on the roof and you basically proposed to me with the flowers and chocolates and-" A pillow was quickly trapped over his face by Bakugo who was beet red.

"Yeah, yeah! I get it!" He yelled, "The internet said to do that you Baka!" Kirishima managed to pry off the pillow and quickly leaned u and gave him a peck on the lips with a cheeky grin. Bakugo almost blew a hole in the wall as he short circuited.

Izuku's mouth was wide open as he gaped at the two love birds.

WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN????

Izuku was fuming that he was never told about this- hoW LONG HAS HE KNOWN BAKUGO FOR? IT WAS LIKE SIX YEARS AND IZUKU DOSN'T EVEN GET TO KNOW ABOUT HIS LOVE LIFE???

H O W   R 0 0 D .

"Kacchan is mean, doesn't even tell me he got a boyfriend-" Izuku grumbled under his breath loud enough for them to hear as he stomped up stairs with furrowed brows and a pout.

{544 words}