Well Shit.

"There have been sightings of a green-haired, freckled boy running around. He has red eyes and taller than Izuku.. but he is most defiantly Izuku. He also appears to have multiple quirks by witnesses' words. All of this.. and the fact he's killed at least ten people from the moment he was first spotted. This was a week ago."

Izuku was tearing up little by little.

"And no doubtfully.. something big is going to happen soon. We don't even know what yet, but our hard needs to come up as pro heroes." Aizawa sat down at this.

"Precisely." Nezu chirped. "This is no joking matter with the power he has in his hands. And with All Mights retirement- it'll be that much harder."

This truth reminded everyone that their only saving grace last time was.. well, retired.

All Might rapped his thigh anxiously in the room. "There's another problem I'm not sure anyone here knows."

Eyes switched to the man making him cough to the side awkwardly. "..my successor... he lost his quirk."

It was quiet before Izuku softly murmured. "..Togata-senpai..?"

He didn't say that he was the person exactly, but it was rather obvious.

"And Nezu, you know my quirk.." he looked at the animal with tired eyes. 'It can only be passed down once..'

He nodded solemnly. "This is all things to consider and worry about. Why we have two students in this room with us," eyes shifted to Shoto and Izuku, "is because Izuku is a most likely target of the villain's unknown motive right now. Considering he's been involved from a different universe, there's no doubtfully something going on behind the scenes we are not aware of..

Todoroki here is to protect Izuku. We'll be having EraserHead, Present Mic, and Midnight staying in class 1-a dorms until further notice to protect everyone."

And with that, the meeting was dismissed and everyone went back to their duties.

"Ms. Midnight?" Izuku muttered curiously as the woman cooed to him how cute he was. Shoto was scowling a little at her, holding Izuku in his lap.

"Yes~?" She squeaked happily.

"..can I braid your hair?"

Some of the girls in the room perked you at this. Of course Izuku always seemed to start the most enjoyable things, the pro hero happily agreeing. Of course Yamada jumped at the chance to be included, but Aizawa glared at anyone who even looked at him.

Izuku shifted in Shoto's lap to get more comfy and lean forward a bit to reach her hair, this made the halfie go beet red.. as Izuku didn't even exactly know what he just did.

And he didn't dare tell or anything.

Soon everyone had braids in their hair, buns, hair clips, and pony tails sticking from every direction.

Little did they know the little blonde watching them was feeling a little left out, messing with her with her messy buns with a pout.

She had to spy on them.. but she got so bored so easily! It sucked..