Mall

{Credit to deviant artist for picture}

"Good morning, class." Aizawa-Sensei walked through the door, Izuku walking in right after and went to his seat.

"Good morning, Aizawa-Sensei." They all responded in unison back.

"So, just yesterday I found out who ended up substituting you in my absence," He let out a strangled sigh, "So I'm not going to count any of the final exam scores. Basically exempting you from the test all together." Many cheers erupted through the air.

"Sensei, does this mean we get to participate in the summer camp?" Iida asked, the noise died down.

"Ah, so I see you got news of that already. Yes, you will be," Even more cheers, Aizawa activated his quirk to quite them down, "I will be handing out lists of things I suggest bringing along with you. Since it's Friday and the last day before summer you have the weekend to pack everything. Come to school on Monday no later than 8:00, if you're late we're leaving you. Rest for the class you may talk freely."

In an instant everyone was out of their seats and talking with their friends. Izuku skipped back to Todoroki, quickly joined by Uraraka and Iida.

"You going to the mall?" Uraraka excitedly bounced up and down. Izuku nodded, Iida also nodded with his.. arms... and Todoroki also.

"We should ask our other classmates if they would like to join us!" Iida suggested, Uraraka jumping at the thought and already started walking around to get phone numbers and answers. Iida also joined in, leaving Todoroki and Izuku together.

"I'm thinking of visiting my mom, maybe after the summer camp..." After a minute was the first thing said by Todoroki. Izuku beamed at him, making his ears heat up slightly. "I-I was wondering if you'd come with me?" Izuku began hopping up and down while nodding, making a small smile form on Todoroki's lips. Izuku noticed and beamed even brighter.

Saturday soon rolled around in no time at all, the whole class came too. They were at Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, the holy grail of any shop you'd ever want. It had seven (guessing) stories and shops lined every floor. Everyone soon slip off in their groups, heading to a certain center. Uraraka and Iida set off with Tsu to somewhere Izuku didn't catch. At first he though he was alone, but he realized Todoroki was next to him.

"Where should we go first?" Todoroki asked, Izuku grabbed his hand, surprising Todoroki.

"I don't do good in big crowds..." Izuku murmured, just loud enough for him to hear. Todoroki squeezed his hand for reassurance and started leading him through the crowds of people to a snack store.

They shopped for quite some time, picking up some drinks along the way. They gathered most of the things on the list like water, extra cloths (Izuku liked them on Todoroki), granola bars, two fitness towels, and some more things. Most of the time they were holding hands... just to get through the crowds. Mina, Sero, and Denki all were following them, getting juicy pictures to show the other girls.

Izuku and Todoroki sat at a central water fountain, both drink Boba milk tea. They also picked up some mocha pocky sticks... sadly to Mina, Sero, and Denki they didn't do the pocky challenge. It was all fun and games with the two, so engrossed into hanging out that they didn't notice an up coming threat and the disturbing noise of scratching skin close by in the shadows...

"So that's where you've been, Iz-u-ku~"

{594 words}