Alright this is the last A/N, I swear, but mini story is included!

{Alright, so I've started a new book. I feel like it's going to be like this, funny and humorous with some (very not planned at the moment of writing is A/N) angst. I think if you liked this fic, you'll really like the new one! I'm happy with what I've posted in a day and a half so far because I've come quite the way with my writing and actually am really motivated to write this!

I'm not saying go read it but it's a suggestion xD, it's called Oh No, Neko! and I already have three extra prewritten chapters (more in the making)!

I'm so happy with all the support and love this fic got me, though when I reread the first few chapters is really several things I want to change xD

I'm so happy and thankful for all of my readers, thank you for making my day with your comments constantly! To show my gratitude I put together a small story that isn't the actual ending for now, but that is in this universe/timeline.}

Izuku walked through the hall, grinning. It almost felt like a wedding, though it was just his graduation. He remembered four years ago he was crying in custody of villains, but now he was a full fledged hero..

His classmates were along with him.. his brother, Shocchan, everyone.. they finally did it.

Aizawa, Dad, stood still the top holding several diplomas, actually smiling ever so slightly as each of his students walked up to the stage to receive their certificates, people clapping and shouting out support.

The greenet was practically overwhelmed as he stepped up to his Dad, tears in his eyes as he couldn't help it. He came so far..

Izuku accepted the paper and pro hero license with a giddy grin, turning to the crowd to show it off. He may have been short but it felt like everyone had their eyes on him in that second, people shouting his hero name in triumph.

He walked to where everyone else was, finding his boyfriend and hid behind him as it was beginning to be a bit too much, hugging his arm.

Shocchan turned to him with a smile, running a hand through his hair which always seemed to calm him down.

"We've finally done it.." he whispered, eyes a bit glossy himself. He was so proud. Of him, his little bean, the whole class.. everyone.

They went home soon after the graduation. And by they, I mean Shoto and Izuku. They bought an apartment much to Aizawa's displeasure. This was most so Shoto could escape from home, sure his Dad wanted to make it up to him and be better, and sure he recently forgave him.. but he still didn't forget what he had done.

Izuku jumped on the couch with a giddy giggle, examining his graduation certificate with wildly excited eyes.

Shoto soon joined him with a happy smile, but he didn't even have his paper, eyes trained on Izuku's bright expression and sat down next to him, holding him against his side. It seemed Izuku would never grow, not that Shoto minded. He really had a bean as a boyfriend- at least he was the size of one.

"Shocchan.. I did it.." he cried a bit, grin never leaving his face. "I can save so many people now..!"

Shoto gently tilted up Izuku's face, smiling even more as he couldn't help but whisper softly, "Izuku...

..you already have.."