[3] Plan

Yena wore the new grey hoodie she bought. She wore her new facemask as well and stepped outside of her shared room with Chaewon and Yujin. She walked through the hallways and saw three girls walking towards her way. She smiles under her mask.

She stopped infront of a vending machine and noticed that the girl was just right behind her. Yena pushed the black coffee button.

"Can I ask what you want to buy, woman?" She said and the girl pointed at the strawberry flavored canned. Yena inserted her paper bill again and pushed the button. She handed the canned to the girl and saw a police badge.

"You're a cop?" Yena asked and the girl nodded and took the canned. "Yeah. Who are you?" The girl asked. Yena waved her hand "It's better if you don't know my name." and then walked away.

...............

"Lately, I have been seeing a lot of people wearing masks like that. It's hard for us to differentiate the criminal's face to civilians." Minju said and Yuri drank her canned soda.

"Yeah. We should talk about that to the government. Like I mean to stop those people to sell masks just like that girl she was wearing." Wonyoung said and Yuri nodded.

............

As Yena arrived back in her room, she received a smack on her arm from Chaewon. "Ouch. What was that for?"

"You told us not to go out and you did? Seriously?" Chaewon crossed her arms. "Well I just bought myself a drink." Yena said and eyed at Yujin who was busy watching videos on her phone.

Chaewon sighed. "Don't worry I already called the room service. our dinner is gonna be here right away." Yena told her and Chaewon went back to her bed, cleaning her knife.

"Yena-yah, How long are we gonna stay like rebels?" Yujin spoke.

"Until we got to slit that man's throat for killing innocent people." Yena responded..

"And In the end?" Chaewon asked.

"We will go to another country and live our life there. You two joined me for this missions I made and I felt sorry and guilty..." Yena looked down on her foot.

"Shush. We volunteered. We will finish this." Chaewon said and Yujin nodded. "So do we have another mission?"

"Not yet but I saw some cops here. We actually talked good thing I was wearing my mask." Yena chuckled. "Cops.."

"And coincidently that they were the ones Yujin faced earlier." Yena stated and her phone started to ring. Yena pulled her phone from her pocket and accepted the call; she pressed the speaker button.

"Hello Ms, Choi, I'll be your asset from now on. At your service." A female voice echoed.

"Great. I hope you know what's gonna happen if you got caught telling us wanted criminals these details you got." Yena responded and heard a hummed.

"Well yeah. But let's focus on our job." the female replied.

"May I know your name tho?" Yena asked.

"Hyewon. Kang Hyewon and don't worry I have a spy her name is Sakura." Hyewon said and the three took a glance at each other. "Great. Please tell us the information you have."

"Actually, There are three elite cops in your building right now. and two other patrolling cops around the hallways, so I suggest to lock the door and close the curtains." Hyewon said.

Yena, Chaewon and Yujin sat across the table with Yena's phone at the middle. "Also please turn off the lights."

Soon Yena's phone lit up and started to flash pictures, identities and locations.

"One of the elite cops is named Kim Minju, She's pretty skilled at dodging and aikido. Another one is Jang Wonyoung, she's quite good at knives and flexibility."

"And their leader or should I say the Chief, Jo Yuri. She's skilled at firearms and close quarter combat, I suggest not to fight with her with bare hands." Hyewon added.

"The two other patrolling cops are named Kwon Eunbi and Lee Chaeyeon, they are both included in the special unit who was assigned to guard the mafia's head, Kang Daniel."

"They are fully armed."