[9] Family

Yuri, Wonyoung and Minju arrived at the asset's location. a bit too late. The room was already empty but filled with enemies' blood. Yuri cursed under her breath and lets out her rage and kicks the chair.

Soon they heard footsteps from the outside.

"Why are you mad, chief?" They heard a familiar voice.

The three police girls turned around and saw three girls masked, with guns pointing at them. "I'm mad because of you!" Yuri shouted and points her gun to Yena.

Yena chuckled. "You three were late. It's not my problem." She replied and Yuri pulled the hammer. "Where is the asset?!" Yuri shouted and Yena clicked her tongue.

"You'll see him soon enough." Yena said. Chaewon and Yujin then pulled the trigger of their weapons and shot Minju and Wonyoung-

"See you, Chief." Yena points her gun to Yuri.

*BANG!*

**************

Yuri slowly opens her eyes and find herself in the middle of a dark room. She looks around and sees Minju and Wonyoung unconscious beside her.

"Minju! Wonyoung!" She shouts and the two slowly opens their eyes.

"I see you're awake."

Yuri looks at the way where she heard a voice. She sees a tall figure and a girl holding a knife. "My name is Yujin, if you don't know." Yujin introduces herself.

"Don't worry, the bullet we used are just sleeping darts. It's enough for you three to blacked out for a while and we brought you here." Yujin explained. Yuri then tries to break away but..

"I'm sorry, chief. You have to stay there for a while with your co-workers." Yujin then slips her knife inside its case and stands up from the chair.

Another girl then walks inside. A peach haired girl unmasked. "Yah. Yena called you inside her room, Go and I'll stay with them." The girl said and Yujin walked ahead of her.

The girl then sits on the chair facing the chief. "What do you need from us?" Yuri speaks and the girl shrugs. "I don't know either. Yena planned this. Me and Yujin are only her assistants and took you three here." The girl replied.

"I'm Chaewon, by the way. Don't worry chief, We are allies." Chaewon stated and smiled at the same time.

Wonyoung and Minju then slowly gained consciousness. and tries to break from the rope... Chaewon then decided to speak..

"I know you three sees us as murderers, criminals and there is nothing we can do to change those mindsets of yours, we are not forcing you to believe us but we're serious."

"We just want to stop these evil doings of Kang Daniel who killed My family." Chaewon frowned..

"Who made Yujin's parent's suffer from financial problems because of his corruption."

"and the one who killed Yena's family."