[23] 9

Yena smiles as she watches Yuri falls asleep and sighs after. "What am I going to do with our promise?" She says to herself. She then wears her mask and sees Yujin behind her. "Where are you going?"

"Daniel's fiancé." Yena answers sternly and tries to walk away from Yujin, but Yujin being the kid she is-

"Alone? Are you kidding me? Yena for real, you're acting so weird when Yuri's crew just joined forces with us. Tell me the reason..."

Yujin tries to grabs Yena's wrist but Yena instead pulled a handkerchief from her behind and places it on Yujin's nose..

"I'm sorry Yujin... I'm sorry Chaewon..."

Was the last words that Yujin heard before she passes out.

.................

She places Yujin's unconscious body on the side before Yena walks out of their hideout, her face masked, her knife and her gun in the pocket of her coat. 

She then hops inside her van, on the way to kill their one and only one target, alone..

....................

Yuri soon wakes up as she hears Wonyoung voice just outside of the room. She hurriedly runs
outside and finds Yujin's head on Wonyoung's lap. "What happened?"

Yuri kneels in front of them...

"Yena-unnie.." Yujin says as she slowly forces herself to get up. "Where's Yena?" Chaewon appears with Minju behind her. "She went by herself again." Yujin says. Chaewon clicks her tongue and quickly runs towards her laptop.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asks but Chaewon didn't responds but instead she continues to type things on her computer. "Chae-"

"To find her obviously." Chaewon replies. "Look, I don't know what to say to you, but please just help me find her." Chaewon says as she looks down on the keyboard..

"I can't afford to lose my precious friend, Yuri."

............................

Soon, Yena arrives at Daniel's fiance house. Jihyo. Yena takes a deep breath as she sneaks inside a room of a woman. She then sees a lady wearing a casual dress.. "You must be Yena." The lady says..

Yena nods with her mask still on. She notices that the lady is smiling instead of getting scared.. 

"My name is Jihyo. I'm your target, right?"Jihyo asks calmly and Yena nods again. "Don't worry, I don't have plans of fighting you back. Besides, I know what Daniel did to your family." Jihyo states and it made Yena even want to kill her when they are talking about her family...

"I want to help you, Yena." Jihyo says as she sits on the chair facing the younger killer.

"There is something you need to know before you kill me.." Jihyo adds and Yena slowly walks towards the lady..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hide under my bed." Jihyo whispers and Yena did what she said. Jihyo then unlocks the door revealing a familiar guy for Yena...

"Mr. Kang said he wants to have a talk with you." Yena hears the guy's voice. Jihyo nods in response but before Jihyo close the door, Yena didn't waste her time and takes a glance to that guy....

and at the bottom of her heart..

she saw her brother...alive...

"Sungmin?" She mutters and watch the door close...