[31] Till Death

the heated battle between sungmin and the two masked girls made him kneel on his knees in pain. but on the other side, the two are bleeding...

their battle made them even reach the underground floor of Hyewon's mansion.

Daniel scoffs as he watches Sungmin in pain. "Still weak." He says and then pulls his own weapon. "Get back, I'll face them." Daniel whispers and looks at Yena and Yuri.

"It's just the two of you, you think you can kill me?" Daniel crosses his arms and chuckles.

"It's 6 of us, not two."

Yena turns around and sees Hyewon with Sakura, Yujin  with Wonyoung. Wearing their assigned masks made Yena smile even more, although her mask has already a crack.

"6? Hmm. Maybe I can do this." Daniel whispers to himself.

Yena looks at Yujin. "You have grown so much to the point that you're taller than me tho i'm older than you." She says to herself.

Hyewon and Sakura rushes to Daniel with their katana, but still no match.. Yena fixes her mask and rushes to Daniel with her knife only but..

Daniel grabs her wrist and leans forward to her ear..

"Weakling." Daniel whispers and throws her to the back.

"Yena!" Yuri shouts.

Yena spits blood as Yujin tries to help her stand. "Unnie-"

"I can fight." Yena slaps Yujin's hands and stands by herself.

"I'm not just your unnie or leader just because of my looks." Yena winks at Yujin.

"I'm strong enough." Yena adds

"And smart."

"isn't that right Daniel?" and pulls out a detonator from her pocket.

Daniel touches his neck and realizes a bomb collar attached on his neck.

"See you in hell, Kang Daniel." Yena grins and pushes the detonator that made the guy explode.

Yena watches all his body parts fly in satisfaction before she kneels again in pain. Her bleeding stomach is worst than before..

"You did it." Yuri hugs her and Yena smiles as she hugs her back.

"Yeah-"

"All of you need to go now, The place is about to collapse." Chaewon's voice echoes from their earpiece.

"Come on-"

"We are not yet done, Yena." Sungmin appears as he holds Daniel's knife.

Yena sighs in relief and looks at Yuri.

"Go on without me." Yena tells her.

"What? Are you out of your mind again? Unnie come on--"

Hyewon knocks out Yujin while Yena silently plugs her sleeping syringe to Yuri's arm. "I'm sorry."

"I love you, Chief-"

"No....."

"I love you, Yuri." Yena whispers for the last time.

Wonyoung frowns as she carries Yuri's body while Hyewon and Sakura carries Yujin. "I'll leave Chaewon and Yujin to the both of you." Yena tells them and HyeKkura nods.

Yena then looks at Sungmin.

"Happy birthday to me, right Sungmin?"