[24] Death Flag

ChaeYenJin [we got a new trio XD]

**********************

Yena stays under the bed, her mind still processing. "He's alive.." She says under her breath. She tightens her grip on her knife before deciding to sneak outside, her target's house.

"Drop your knife."

Yena freezes as she turns around. "Sungmin. You know me, right?" She asks the guy pointing a gun to her. "I don't know you." He coldly replies...

"Come on brother.. Stop this."

Sungmin points the gun at Yena's stomach and shoots with his suppressed gun. "I said, drop your knife." He repeats but Yena sighs and throws a smoke grenade... escaping by the window..

Yena grasps on her stomach as she hisses in pain. Her hands full of blood. "Geez that hurt.." She mutters and struggles to walk towards her van...back to their hideout.

Yena arrives in front of the hideout, broad daylight.. Her seat full of blood. "Yena!" She hears a feminine voice. "Wonyoung.." Yena manages to say in pain. Wonyoung hurries to pull Yena out of the van.. Yena soon  passes out....

*********************

Yena gain consciousness only to find her right wrist, handcuffed on to a bar..  Her stomach fully treated. "Unnie." Yena looks at the girl on her left. "Yujin, get this thing off of my wrist." Yena orders her but Yujin shakes her head no...

"You almost died, You know that?" Chaewon appears. "You went by yourself again, I thought we already talked about this." Chaewon sighs and frees Yena from the handcuff.

Yena sits silently.

"Are you not gonna say something-"

"He's alive." Yena mutters.

"What?" Chae kneels in front of her...

"I said he's alive. Sungmin's alive." Yena says as she stares at Chaewon. "We need to go back and get him out of Daniel's mansion-"

"We will go back." Chaewon speaks. "Without you." She adds.

"Are you kidding me? I'm coming with all of you-"

"Yena, you're damaged. You can't go with us." Chaewon explain. "But I-"

"Can't you please listen to me just for once?" Chaewon cuts her off. "Yena, I know you're older than me. We're bestfriends ever since we were kids.."

"But please listen to me.." Chaewon cries as she kneels in front of the older...

"You and Yujin are the only ones family left I have."

"I don't want any of people here have a death flag on their heads, okay?" Chaewon adds...

"We will finish this together, right Minju?" Chaewon says and Minju stands behind her.

"Right Wonyoung?" Yujin smiles to Wonyoung...

Chaewon stands and stays aside with Minju..

"Right Yena?" Yuri grabs Yena's hand.

"Of course, Chief."