[28] .491

Chaewon steps on the break pedal as they reaches a big mansion hidden in the woods. "What are we doing here?" Yuri asks out loud. Yujin looks at her as she wears her mask.

"Yena has a friend here."

"You could have inform me that you will be here." Hyewon appears from the gates. "and to think that you influenced an officer." Hyewon adds as she glances to Yuri.

"More importantly, would it be okay if we stay here for a while?" Yena interrupts and Hyewon nods. "Anything for my client. Come on in." Hyewon says as she leads them.

Yena's crew takes their masks off as they reach one of the secured room inside Hyewon's house. "Six of you can stay here. This room has everything you need so, I'm in my room if you need me." Hyewon says and excuses herself.

Yena throws her gun on top of the bed and sits. She groans in pain as she places her hand on her stomach. Yuri kneels in front of her.. "Are you alright-"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Yena says as she forces a smile. Yuri sighs "Hey, I'm gonna help you get the justice you want for your family, okay? So don't even think selfish." Yuri pouts.

Yena caresses Yuri's cheek and plans to ki-

"Excuse me but we exists." Chaewon interrupts and Yujin nods.

"I was just trying to remove this thing off of her cheek." Yena says as she brushes Yuri's cheek. "Psh. Lies." Chaewon mutters and walks towards her bed.

"So about the plan-"

*RING!*

Yena's phone continues to ring from a random caller. "I'm sorry for calling out of nowhere." Jihyo's voice echoes.

"But you need to know that, Daniel knows your plan.. Please be careful.." Jihyo adds and ends the call right away.

"Why does she even care and marries him anyways?" Yena says to herself and lets herself fall on the bed. "I wanna die." she mouths and Yuri smacks her shoulder.

"We made a promise." She pouts.

"Yeah yeah..." Yena laughs.

"I'll try to be alive." Yena says to herself..