[33] Yuri

1 hour earlier....

Yena injects a sleeping syringe to her only brother and throws him out of her sight. She hisses in pain as she slowly walks towards the spotlight..

"I have to come back alive.."

"I promised to her.." She mutters as her eyes are starting to feel heavy.

"Almost there.."

"I got you, you're gonna be fine." A female voice echoes throughout the underground. Yena looks at the female's face but she could only see a mask as well...

and soon passes out.

"Where the hell am I?" Yena says to herself as she opens her eyes. "Did I die?"

"unfortunately, you didn't." a female voice answers. Yena looks at her right and sees a pink haired girl wearing a mask. "Yujin?"

"Ryujin, not Yujin." She says as she unmasks herself.

"You're under care of Jihyo right now. You're safe here." She adds and stands up.

"Police are starting to look for you, you know. Specially your crew." Ryujin informs her as she points at the tv. "So where is Jihyo?" Yena asks and Ryujin looks at her.

"She's making a cure for your wound on your wrist. Daniel has contagious hands and you passed out when I held your wrist." Ryujin tells her and Yena looks at her wrist.

"You're actually the first one to survive after he touched your wrist." Ryujin says as she sips on her wine.

"My brother?" Yena asks.

"We left him to the cops. I'm sure he's okay." Ryujin replies to her.

Yena then sits on the coma and sigh. "Jihyo also sent an email to the police, it contains all Daniel's doings."

"You're also free to go back to your crew or you stay here for a while." Ryujin says and Yena shakes her head.

"It'll be better if my status remained missing for a mean time." Yena smiles and Ryujin chuckles.

"Come on, Let's go downstairs. I'm sure you still remember how to walk right?" Ryujin mocks and Yena shushes her and follows Ryujin from behind.

"Oh you're awake. Thank god you're fine."  Jihyo says and Yena smiles at her.

"Thank you really." Yena says and Jihyo brushes it off. "I told you, I wanted to help you and your crew." Jihyo adds and Yena looks down on her foot.

*Present*

Yuri sits at Yena's bed, hugging the one and only mask of her love, she frowns. "I hope you're still there." Yuri says to the air.

"That was the first time you called me Yuri..."