[22] Plans

Yena finishes her routine every death anniversary of her family. She walks out using the front door, towards her car and then unlocks it before hopping inside. She wears back her mask and drives back to her hideout.

She arrives back inside and sees Yuri alone walking back in forth. "What's the matter?" Yena asks and unmask herself. Yuri rushes to her... "Where the hell have you been?"

"Today is my family's death anniversary. I do this every year since then." Yena says as she weakly smiles. She then walks and sits on the couch and closes her eyes as she takes a deep breath.

"Chief, If I die-"

"No one will die." Yuri cuts her off.

"Let's make a promise." Yuri adds and Yena opens her eyes and looks at Yuri. "Promise? What are you? A child?" Yena jokes and Yuri frowns. "Fine fine, what kind of promise?" Yena surrenders.

"Let's promise that till the end of the line, everyone will come back here in this hideout, alive." Yuri says and Yena nods.

"Okay. Sounds good." Yena says and Yuri smiles at her.

Yuri then raises her pinky finger and interlocks it with Yena's "Promise?" Yuri asks. and Yena smiles back to her.

"I promise."

...............

Yena and Chaewon walks out of Yena's office right after they had their little talk. Chaewon walks towards  her laptop beside with Minju. "Hey.." Minju greets and Chaewon responded the same thing.

"You see, I'm really shocked right now." Chaewon sighs and Minju looks at her worrying..

"Why?" Minju asks.

"Yena is my childhood friend. She never trusted anyone ever since that happened to her Family. it was just the always the three of us, making our own way to give justice not just for Yena's family but to every victim of Kang Daniel..." Chaewon states.

"But now that your crew have joined us..  I'm really thankful." Chaewon says and smiles to Minju.

"I really really appreciate your cooperation with us."

............

Yena walks inside Yujin's room, seeing their youngest member sharpening her knife... Yena then sits beside her... Yujin then takes out the bag of syringe, potion everything she got from Mr. X's underground facility..

"Are you sure about the plan?" Yujin asks and Yena nods.

"Don't worry, my plan works everytime. remember?" Yena grins but Yujin looks at her frowning. "But you're risking your life.."

Yena sighs.

"Hey. You're not a kid anymore back when I just recruited you as member of my crew." Yena explains and Yujin just nods as she looks away.

"Let's just always stick to the plan. okay?"

"If I die.. I die."

"and if that really happened, say "sorry" to Chief for me."