[32] Lost

"I love you, Yuri."

Yuri wakes up and sees everyone surrounding her. "It's a dream.." She mutters and looks at Yujin who looks at her frowning.

"It's a dream, right?" Yuri asks them.

"Where is Yena?" She asks again and Yujin kneels as she punches the ground. "I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything!" she cries and Chaewon looks down on her foot, tears running down through her cheeks.

"The search team is already there, We just have to wait for their response-"

Yujin stands on her feet and grabs Hyewon's collar...

"Why did you let her?!" Yujin shouts and Hyewon slaps her hand off of her.

"As long as I don't want to do her favor, I have to. For everyone to live.." Hyewon explains.

"You're so selfish-"

"Yujin enough!" Chaewon interrupts and wipes her tears. "We just have to accept it." Chaewon adds as Minju's hand wraps around her waist.

Yujin then surrenders herself and continues to cry on Wonyoung's chest.

"let's make a promise."

"promise? what are you? a child?"

"fine fine, what kind of promise?"

"Let's promise that till the end of the line, everyone will come back in this hideout, alive."

"okay, sounds good."

yuri raises her pinky finger and intertwine it to Yena's pinky.

"promise?"

"i promise."

Yuri looks at her pinky finger, her eyes slowly getting watery and frowns a little. "you promised to me.."

"I love you too, you idiot." She says to herself.

Soon the door opens and reveals two police officers. "We're not here to arrest you, we received an email from a random person that we couldn't track. The email contains all Daniel's illegal files and such."

"All of you are free from the wanted lists." Eunbi informs them.

"Specially Choi Yena." Chaeyeon says and follows a sigh. "We already did checked the underground floor of Kang Hyewon's mansion."

"We only found a body whose name is Choi Sungmin. He's currently getting his wounds a treatment." Chaeyeon reports.

"We also saw a lot of blood that matches to Yena."

"but unfortunately, we couldn't find her body anywhere."