[10] Believe

Chaewon then wears her mask and takes out her knife from her waist. She walks towards Yuri and and sits on her knees. She runs the knife to Yuri's cheeks, to her jaw, and to her throat.

Yuri closes her eyes but she feels at ease rather.

Chaewon chuckles. "You thought I was gonna kill you, Don't you?" She said and unmasks herself. Chaewon then cuts Yuri's ropes tied on her hands as well as for Wonyoung and Minju.

"Get your things on that table and follow me." Chaewon says and walks outside from a dark room. Wonyoung massages her wrist from pain and takes her wallet from the table.

She opens her wallet and smiles as she saw the picture she always treasures of her and her friend who disappeared without telling her a reason.

Yuri picks up her gun which has still bullets on it and Minju picks her bag that has her hacking laptop inside the bag. The three then follows Chaewon from behind and walks inside a room filled with blood on the walls.

Chaewon then faces the three again. "You might as well wear these masks for your popularity." She says and hands the smiling masks. Yuri nods and the two of her assistants, Minju and Wonyoung nods as well.

Chaewon masks herself too and opens another door. There, Yena and Yujin stands in front of a guy hands tied on both arms of the chair, badly wounded and tortured on his cheeks and stomach.

"I already told you what you wanted to hear! Why won't you let me go?!" The guy continues to shout but Yujin proceeds to electrocute him.

"I need a name and a location! A name!" Yena shouts but the guy didn't response.

Yena signals Yujin to electrocute him again but the guy panics and shakes on his seat. "Okay okay!! I'll tell you!!" He shouts. Yena signals Yujin to stop and The guy breaths heavily.

"Mr X." The guy says as he continues to catch his breath.

"Mr. X? Are you kidding me? That's not a name!" Yena shouts but the guy waves her hand. "Nobody knows his real name! I swear!" He says defending himself.

"Location?" Yena asks.

"Jeju Island. He built an underground facility below the XXX district house." The guy explains and Yena signals Yujin.

Yujin then knocks him off while Yuri, Minju and Wonyoung stands behind them in shock. "Oh you three are here already." Yena greets them.

"Do you normally do such things like that to people like him?" Yuri asks bravely and Yena nods. "I normally do that to people who has a lot to pay for my family." She replies.

"I wish you would believe me and team up with me before that guy Kang Daniel takes a precious thing away from you." Yena states.