[35] [END] Chief

Yena's POV

"Your mom was so strict to me, you know." I said and pats the kid's head and she grins.

"Yet she married you." She replied and we both giggled.

"I can hear you two, you know." Yuri shouts from the kitchen and I winked at our daughter, Yui.

"Come on, Let's go and play with your friends." I said as I faced my back to her to give her a piggy back. Yui happily jumped on my back, I groaned in pain but for my daughter it's fine.

As soon as we reached the living room, There we found 2 more little girls with their parents, Minju;Chaewon, and Yujin;Wonyoung.

Chaena, and Yuwon smiling at each others. I kneeled and let Yui played with them while I spent my time to their parents, with my only chief..

Or as I said, I would take her as my wife.

Jo Yuri.

I ran my hands on her waist and seeing her smile with her other former crew members..

Her smile and our daughter Yui was the only thing I want to stare at for the rest of my life.

As the they went ahead and left our house, it was just the three of us as usual for the past 7 years again. Sitting on the bed side of our daughter and watch her fall asleep as we tell her our past or bedtime stories.

Yui fell asleep so soon, Yuri smiled as she gently closes the book and places it on top of a drawer. "Goodnight Yui." We both whisper and kissed her forehead before we left her own room.

Yuri and I jumped on of our king sized bed, satisfied and enjoying the comfy feeling after the long day.

"I still can't believe this is actually happening." Yuri suddenly said and I stared at her in confusion.

"Hm? What do you mean?" I asked and she shaked her head and rest her head on my chest.

"Hey Yena." Yuri spoke.

"Yes honey?" I said and I felt her flinched.

"I love you so much." Yuri said as she raised her head and stared at me.

"You keep saying that every night." I said as I ruffled her hair.

"I just wanna make sure that this is really happening." Yuri pouted and I pecked her lips.

"I don't mind repeating those words so.."

"I love you too, Chief."

(Criminal Book is signing off!)

"Thank you for reading!!!"

-2Kim
-Annyeongz
-YulYen

-Violet