Seven

-Natasha-

I look around the room, trying to figure out where they took me when I hear the cell door open. I turn around, moving my hair away from my face as I look at the tall purple man with long white hair, almost like Allura's, in front of me.

"Alright, where am I?" I ask

"Do you not know who I am?" He asks as he studies me

"Nope. Now answer my question. Where am I? Where are my friends?" I ask

He just laughs as he looks at me as he walks towards me.

"My dear, I will be the one asking questions here." He says as he grabs my face, making me look at him

I feel myself feel with anger when I grab his wrist, tearing it away from my face as I make a 180 turn and flip him over my shoulder onto his back. I hear him gasp for air as a beast looking girl goes to attack me before I step out of the way and she runs into the wall. I look at the last girl, with a tail-like thing on top of her head as she goes to throw it at me. I roll my eyes as I drop to the floor and roll out of the way. I grab the end of the tail-like thing and throw her into the wall right next to the other one.

I watch as the man gets to his feet, rolling his neck as he watches me.

"How did a human, like you learn how to fight like that?" He asks

"Lots of experience. Now, are you going to tell me who you are?" I ask

"Prince Lotor. Heir to the Galra throne." He says as he holds his hand out "You must be Nat."

"It's Natasha. Now, why are you guys keeping me locked up here?" I ask

"Well we can't have the Purple Lion running off to join you with the Voltron team now can we?" He says

"Purple Lion?" I ask

"Do you not know about the Purple Lion? The very spirit of Voltron?" He asks

"No. Princess Allura only told us about the others," I say

"Well let me tell you about the Purple Lion." He starts "When Voltron was first made, King Alfor, thought it would be a good idea to create another Lion alongside the other five just in case one of them was to get in the wrong hands or it was destroyed.
"Well nobody knew about it until after the Galra came to power and it bonded with my mother, Honevra, but ever since she disappeared, it has sat in the Galra command ships, silent as a mouse. Well, that was until you came around with your friends."

"What are you saying?" I ask

"He's saying that the Purple Lion somehow bonded with you." The beast-like girl growls as she gets up

"Okay, who the heck are you two?" I ask

"Those are two of my commanders, Ezor and Zethrid." He starts "We came here mainly to figure out who you are. But now that I see what you are capable of, we're here to offer you a spot with us."

"If you're related to Zarkon, I don't know." I start "I've heard about the things he does with where he rules."

"Prince Lotor rules them differently than his father. He has it as a democracy." Ezor says

I look at them then out towards the window sort of thing in my cell before I take a deep breath.

"What would I be doing?" I ask

"You would be doing secret missions for us and our people." He says "From what the commander that caught you said, you are a master at getting into places unknown."