Nine

-Natasha-

I walk into my room as I see Lotor sitting on my bed, looking at a picture that I keep beside my bed.

"What is it that you call this again?" He asks as he lifts the picture a little bit

"We call it a picture down on Earth." I start as I walk over to him and reach for it "What have I told you about touching my things?"

"Why do you keep everything such a secret?" He asks as he moves it out of my reach

"Because I don't like being an open book." I start as I make another reach for it

"Who is this in the picture anyway?" He asks

"Why do you care?" I ask, crossing my arms

"Because I would like to know more about the one person who can easily take me and two of my commanders even at our best." He says

I set my hand out, waiting for him to set the picture in my hand. I finally have it as I look down at it and smile slightly.

"This certain picture of me and my friend Keith," I say as I sit on the floor in front of him, still studying the picture

"I sense a but coming," Lotor says

"I was in love with him but we went different ways when my brother disappeared." I start "Now we are on different sides and it looks like that is how it will be staying."

Lotor looks at me then nods as he stands up and brushes himself off and offers his hand down towards me.

"We have another stealth mission that needs to be done. We found another weapon piece." He says

I nod as I pull myself up as I look at him then set my things down and follow him towards the command center of his main ship.

"Where is this piece at?" I ask

"I'm not sure the planet's name but all I can tell you is that this particular planet is a rather peaceful planet in general." Lotor starts "But they know that we have been looking for certain pieces lately and they might have gotten help hiding the part that they have."

"Great, so there is a small chance that I might have to fight," I say

"Very big chance, even bigger chance that it will be the paladins or even Voltron." He starts "We can't be there with you, but if things get out of hand, get the piece and go into hiding."

I look at him then nod as I look at the map in front of me.

"If this planet is peaceful, then I shouldn't need my helmet." I start

Lotor looks at me as I am studying the map as I try to figure out a good spot that the piece might be.

"What is this piece even for?" I ask

"It's for a different weapon to use against Voltron." He says

"The paladins won't get hurt?" I ask

"Paladins, no. Lions more than likely." He starts

I look at him then nod slightly before walking out of the room, heading towards my room. I look at the picture as I pick it up and look at the smile on Keith's face as he is holding his arm out towards the camera to show his latest tattoo that we had just gotten.

-~-

I look over at Keith as he is sitting in the chair next to me. He gives me one look before looking back down at the needle as they are about to start his tattoo.