💕PROLOGUE 💕

Hii guys this is your Subagokul with new story...

Hope you guys will love this story....

OK let's start???...

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Let's get into the story ...

"HE"......

    He is a arrogant man... Hard like stone... He is more successful in his world... Never give heeds to anyone...

He is very adamant....He always have one bad habit....If he needs something means by hook and crook he'll get what he want....

He never ever give up on which he obsessed.... He is damn possessive in nature... If he wishes for something means he won't leave any stone to get it!!!...

He is such a bad boy when someone crosses his way wantedly....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

"SHE"..

She is such a soft and sweet girl yet bold girl in nature ...

She is the queen of morals... She believes love is everything in life... She never like a harsh nature....

She values love more than anything....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Teaser....

She jerks when she has been pinned on the nearby wall.... She tries to escape within the second two strong arms caged her....

She further moves back to the wall not to get close with the person....

Pragya: Abhi!!! Please leave me!!... Move back... Please...

Her pleadings didn't reached his ears... She can able to feel his hot breath near her neck....

Tears starts to flow from her eyes....

Abhi starts nuzzling her neck inhaling her natural scent which makes him go crazy for her....

She placed her hands on his chest to stop him further getting close to her but she cant able to do anything....

She feels his hands roaming on her bare waist.... Her heart and mind screams....

Abhi: I told you right... Don't show your attitude to me...

He cups her face... There is inch gap between their lips.... He pressed his body on her soft body.....

She winches in pain....

He grabs her chin tightly... She can able to see fire in his eyes.... Also she can able to see desire in his eyes....

Pragya: Abhi leave me!!!.. You are hurting me!!!... Please it's paining...

Abhi: let it pain!!!!....

He further moves close to her....

Abhi: I told you right.... Whatever happens you are belongs only to me... Then why????....

Pragya: leave me you moron...

Finally she pushed him...

Pragya: I will never become yours..... You are such a bruke... You never cares for love and emotions... Why are you playing with my feelings.... See I never be yours!!!!....I'm going to belong to someone (before she could complete she had been pulled by him)....

She dashed on his strong chest... He again pins her on the wall...

He can able to see the fear and tears in her eyes.... He hates!!!... He hates it to the coree....

He raised her chin to meet his eyes....

Abhi: stop right there!!!...I don't want to listen anything.... I decide it.... You belongs only to me... I desire you... I'll get you hook and crook.....

He says determined....

He slightly kissed near lips and marked as her as his....

Abhi: you can't escape from me....

Pragya: I never become yours....

Abhi smiles wickedly...

He went from there....

Pragya kneel down and starts to cry thinking about her fate....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

This going to be a possessive love story of our Abhigya.... Once the story moves you'll get to know the clear picture of this story....

Ok shall I continue this???

After seeing your response I'll continue this story guys... If not I'll stop guys...

Don't forget to cast your views....

By Subagokul....

Tata 💕💕💕💕