The Alpha Series: Book 3

Book #3 of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book!

If you're interested to read more about the Romanov family, check out Asher's Beloved on my profile!

This book is also on Inkitt! Download the app by clicking on the link in my bio/announcement posts. Follow my profile and put my book in your reading list.

Ayla Romanov is a hybrid just like her father. Struggling to control the beasts that reside within her, more pressure is added when her father decides to step down from the throne. Now, her and Ivan Romanov must decide who will take over the kingdom.

But plans change when Ayla discovers her gift and ends up in a different realm, far from home.
Taken to the castle by the Vampire King, her life is full of uncertainties when a powerful force threatens to destroy everything she holds dear.

***

Excerpt:

I walk over just in time for the door to open and see a tall man get out. Immediately, I feel this strange sensation in my body, like something is pulling me to him. His chocolate brown eyes roam over me in curiosity but when our eyes meet, that's when everything changes. His shine bright red and all I hear are my beasts murmuring the word "mate" in realization.

I step back in shock, an action that he doesn't seem to appreciate. He snarls, marching towards me and pulling me flush against his chest. I bite my lip when the skin contact feels like my body is rejoicing; as if I had been missing a piece to the puzzle my whole life. He has no body heat and it immediately makes me shiver. I stare up at him, still reeling from everything that's happened and now this. 

"I've finally found you, my beloved." He murmurs low enough for just us to hear, staring down at me in awe.