Chapter 2: New Friend

Quick A/N I'm gonna change the f words to fack because I love fack and it sounds like the f word lol :) Enjoy!

"Hi" I said as my stupid voice cracked, damn it! "Wow" he said to himself but I heard "Hey, um, I'm Eddie" "I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you" "You too" he said with a smile "I didn't know you guys had a daughter" he told me parents shyly, at least I wasn't the only one "Well don't worry because I didn't know about you until five minutes ago" we all laughed slightly "Well at least you got a heads up" he said jokingly "Eddie sweetie are they here?" I heard a voice call from inside the house, probably his mom "Ya mom, they're here" "Well let them in stupid" (jk she doesn't say that lol) "Please come in" Eddie said so we all stepped inside and it was a pretty small house, nothing special. "Sonia! It's lovely to see you again" my mom greeted her "Yes it's been a while hasn't it" Mrs. K said, she gave me a disgusted look and then looked at Eddie and back at my parents and smiled, guessing it was a fake smile, but why did she give me a dirty look, what is she afraid I'm gonna steal her boy! So far I'm not liking her, but I do like Eddie, he seems super sweet, and facking adorable! "Hey" Eddie started to speak to me, I'm screaming internally! "Ya? What is it?" I ask "Umm I was wondering if you'd like to ride around town? Ya know just to get used to it" oh my gosh! "Ya that'd be great! Thanks" "Awesome! Let me go tell my mom" we both smiled at each other and then Eddie walked over to where his mom was sitting at the kitchen table "Hey mom? Can Y/N and I go hang out around town for a while?" Eddie asked "I guess that's ok but be careful be sure to wash your hands if you touch anything" "I know" he replied sounding annoyed "Excuse me?" she said sounding a little mad "Sorry, yes mom. Well it was lovely meeting you guys" he said to my parents "You too" my mom said with a smile "Be back after a couple hours ok?" wow a couple hours! Awesome "Yes Daddy" I said as Eddie and I walked out the door. I saw him get on his bike and realized I didn't have mine, "Hey Eddie, um I don't have my bike" "Oh ok, well you can just ride with me, my bike can fit two" he gestured for me to get on, so I did but I was a little nervous, I've never rode on a bike with someone else before, just perfect. I got on the back of his bike and put my arms around his waist as he started to peddle. This wasn't so bad, I kinda like it. I felt a bit awkward holding onto his waist but I had to or else I'd fall off. 

He stopped at this drug store and so I got off and remembered I need to get medication so I decided I'd tell him "Hey Eddie?" "Ya, what's up?" he asked "I need to get something in the drug store" "Oh" he started to blush for some reason "You can come with, I don't mind" he blushed even more, was I saying something wrong? "Ok" he said and so we walked into the drug store and I started to head to the pharmacy counter but Eddie took a right turn and then looked at me confused, I returned the look and spoke up "where you going Eds?" "I thought you needed... nevermind" he said and walked over to me, I just realized what he thought I meant, oh no, now I'm blushing! He thought I needed to get pads or tampons, gosh this is embarrassing! Shit! "Oh that's not what I meant Eddie, I need to get depression medicine" he looks concerned now "Depression medicine? What for? If you don't mind me asking" Oh no, now I have to tell him about my brother, I don't want to break down in front of him, I'm bad about keeping my emotions in. "Well long story short, my brother Jeremy went missing two months ago"

Eddie's POV~

Oh fack! why did I have to ask, I feel so bad. This has been a crazy day so far. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea, if you ever need anything just let me know ok, one of my friends had the same thing happen two years ago and I stayed with him a lot" shit now she's tearing up, I feel so bad! "Hey it's ok, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bring up this subject" she was wiping away a few tears then spoke "It's ok, it's my fault" "It's not your fault it's mine. Let's get the medication and get some fresh air ok? does that sound good?" she gave a pretty smile, gosh she was beautiful, whoa whoa whoa slow down Kaspbrak you just met her. "Ya, that'd be nice" she said and I returned a smile. We walked up to the counter and got the medication, but the creep at the desk kept giving her looks, perverted ones, I wanted to gag at the thought but she grabbed the medicine and headed outside. I gave the man a look and walked away, those people bother me after hearing what Bev went through. As I got outside Y/N was taking a pill, I remember those days, but hers probably aren't gazebos. "Hey so I actually lied about hanging out in town, I had something else planned with my friends, if you'd like to come?"

Y/N POV~

Eddie was being super sweet to me about my brother, not as good as Ash but she knew me like the back of her hand. He walked out of the drug store and seemed to be thinking about something, wonder what it was. "Hey so I actually lied about hanging out in town, I had something else planned with my friends, if you'd like to come?" That's a bit concerning but sounds like it could be fun "Depends, what is it?"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! "Find out next week what I just said" If you get that reference I love you! But I'll give you a hint if you don't:

Btw I don't know if this story is good I just came up with it recently. But let me know if you have any suggestions for the future chapters and if there's anyone you want shipped I might make it happen, excluding the trashmouth :) He's already got someone for the future. Futureee... futureee (sorry SpongeBob reference ;)