Chapter 24: Seeing Y/N

I'm currently watching IT rn and I'm loving the blonde bully, Victor I think is his name but I'm not positive. Besides the fact that he's a bully and a jerk he's pretty cool and hot. He's wearing combat boots and camo pants! This dude's got style! Even for the 80's! Ok sorry I gotta stop talking. 

Eddie's POV~

I woke up from that jackass banging on the door again! I realized I had my face barried in Stan's chest, that's a bit awkward but so long as the others don't find out I don't mind. He was comfy too. "I said get ready! Are you two even alive in there?!" my dad yelled, I didn't want to wake Stan up but I also didn't want to get in trouble "We'll get ready!" I yelled back and I heard his footsteps walk away from the door. Stan woke up from me yelling, "Hey" I said "Hey, how you doing?" he said in a sleepy voice "Better, that's for sure" I did feel better, much better, though my face still hurt. "We should probably get ready, apparently someone's coming over" Stan said "Wait really? You know who?" I asked "No, he didn't say" I just nodded my head. I got up and went over to my dresser and started pulling out some clothes. Stan got up and went over to a pile of bags that I'm guessing his parents dropped off for him. I started taking off my clothes to change and so did Stan, neither of us cared. I had taken off my clothes and grabbed the new clothes that I set aside on my dresser and was about to put them on when the door opened, Y/N was standing there and her eyes went wide, "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" she said and quickly shut the door. Thankfully Stan and I had our underwear on, that could've been really bad. "At least she's seen us in our underwear before" Stan said "That was still awkward" I said "Ya"

We finished getting dressed and I started to freak out a little, I didn't want to see my dad again, Stan was about to open the door when he realized I was still just standing there, "It's ok Eddie, I won't let anything else happen to you, I promise. And don't you want to see Y/N?" Stan said, I did want to see her again, but then I'd have to explain what happened to my face, and it will be embarrassing with what just happened "Don't worry Eddie, you'll be fine" Stan said with a smile "Ok" I said and he opened the door. Y/N was standing there looking at her nails, she looked up at us and blushed, she was so gorgeous "I'm really sorry about barging in on you guys, I should've knocked first" she said "It's ok" I said "Nothing you haven't seen before" Stan said with a smile "I guess your right" she said with a small laugh which made me laugh as well "Eddie what happened to your face?" she asked as she put her hand up to my face, her hand was soft "Nothing, I'm fine" I didn't want to talk about it right now "Was it him?" she asked, I just nodded figuring she was talking about my dad. 

A/N ok I need to end it there, sorry these chapters aren't that good, I've wanted to write a lot today but haven't had many good ideas. Sowwy! Love you all and I'll update soon! Byeeee!💜