Chapter 6: CHICKEN part 2

A/N ok sorry I haven't had much of you and Eddie in the past two chapters but I'll do more of you two in this one :) I get carried away with the other characters.

Y/N POV~

"No!" Richie screamed as Ash fell of his shoulders "Damn you Stan and your strong arms! Why did you have to get strong through the last school year" Richie went on about how strong Stan had gotten though it wasn't all that noticeable, it was like when you get real strong but it doesn't show much (I'm not making that up btw, and thinking of him strong is putting weird images in my brain so ya) "Good game" Ash said "Ya you too" "But this isn't the last you'll see of Rash" Stan laughed and rolled his eyes at her comment "Ok so Bill and Bev are up next and Eddie and Y/N" Ben said "You ready Y/N?" Eddie asked "Ya, as ready as I'll ever be" he turned around and I got on his shoulders "Wait a minute this isn't fair" Eddie said "W-why isn't it fair E-eddie?" Bill asked "Because you two are twice our size" he said "Eddie don't worry, we'll still beat them" "Hey don't get cocky" Bev said "Ok so winning team goes up against Manley, ready! Set!... GO!" I tried to push Bev off Bill's shoulders but for being a girl she was strong, and taller "You guys are so going down" she said and pushed me real hard and I fell off of Eddie, "I told you it wasn't a fair fight" Eddie said to them "Good game to you too Eddie" Bill said and Eddie smiled and rolled his eyes "Now for the finale! Manley vs. Bilverly! Give them a round of applause people!" Ben said and we started clapping and cheering "Place your bets!" Richie said "I'm gonna say Manley will win" I said "Are you kidding Y/N! did you see how badly Bilverly beat you" Richie said "Shut up Richie, you guys got your asses kicked too"

Manley ended up winning and they were cheering, "You guys did good, just not good enough to beat us" Mike said with a laugh "Shit Y/N we gotta go soon, I don't know how long it's been" Eddie said sounding a little worried "Don't worry Eddie, I'm sure we'll be fine. How about one race to the other side of the lake and back then we'll go, that sound ok?" I said "Ok, sure, sounds fun" he said and we smiled at each other, that smile! We all got lined up and started to count down, when Richie said go I swam as fast as I could but I wasn't very fast, Stan and I were the slowest, once we reached the other side and turned around Stan and I were a little behind the others, then suddenly I felt multiple sharp pains in my right leg, I looked down to see what it was and I screamed almost as loud as when Jeremy went missing. There was a.....

What do you guys think it is? You don't have to answer that because I'm going to make the next chapter right now lol :) Please feel free to comment