Chapter 10: Getting help

^Fack lol

Stan's POV~

Y/N and I just looked at the clown as it approached us. We were leaning against the door wishing it was open. It would take a miracle to save us at this point, we were both in serious pain from being bitten and there was nothing that could be used as a weapon. I held onto Y/N's hand thinking this was how we were gonna die, I mean I've almost died twice now so what's the chances of being saved again, probably 0. All these differnet thoughts were going thru my head when the door suddenly opened which sent Y/N and I falling back but we were cought before we hit the floor. I looked up and saw Bill holding onto us, he lifted us up and grabbed the door and shut it before It could get out, he grabbed a piece of clothing that looked like the same one that belonged to the woman that was at the front desk, it probably was hers but why did Bill have it? He used the piece of clothing and tied it around the handle of the door so It couldn't getout "L-let's get out of h-here" he said "How did you know we needed help?" Y/N asked "Everyone st-started going down the h-hallway looking for some o-one, I was the one wh-who stayed behind but th-then the woman at the counter someh-how got a gun and c-came up to me and tried to sh-shoot me but I g-g-grabbed the gun from her and sh-shot her" "Shit Bill, are you ok?" I asked "I'll be fine" he said with a smile "Well we need to find the others and leave this hell hole" Y/N said "I ag-gree, everyone r-ran down th-this way" Bill said "How are you holding up Y/N?" I asked knowing she was worse than me, she sounded super dehydrated "I'm ok" I knew she wasn't but we needed to find the others and fast. "F-follow me" Bill said and started heading down the hall. We checked each room one by one but stopped when the hall split into two different directions "What're we gonna do?" Y/N asked with a really raspy voice "We're gonna s-stick together" we started headong down the hallway to the left when we heard a scream come from the right, it sounded like Beverly "Shit!" Bill said knowing that was Beverly "Stay here" he said and took off running toward where the scream was coming from "He left us" Y/N said "I know, we'll be ok" "We should go after him" she said "There's nothing we can do right now ok, not in our condition, especially you" I said, there really wasn't anything we could do, I mean we could barely walk.

Sup guys! I hope you're enjoying this story, I am going to hopefully make the chapters shorter like this but some might still be long, anyways thank you all so so much for reading and hope you have a great day or night or whatever :) onto the next chapter