Chapter 5: CHICKEN

Long A/N that you should read. Ok so I'm gonna try and make this short. So y'all know how Pennywise makes you see the things you fear? I figured but for the one after this chapter I'm gonna have you see your fear but since I can't do everyone of y'all's fears I'm just gonna do one of the fears I have since it'll work perfect for this chapter! I'm not gonna tell you now because I've already spoiled some so, that is a wrap and zoop! (If you get that reference you're amazing!! but I don't expect you too, Noah Schnapp says it in one of Lilly Singh's old videos so ya) this chapter is probably gonna be long too. One more thing I'm gonna say ship even though that wasn't a thing back then. I think that's it so enjoy :)

Y/N POV~

What Richie said made Ash and I laugh but the others didn't, I guess that's just who he is and they're used to it, or just annoyed. Richie took his shirt off and threw it on the ground by a tree, he struggled getting his pants off and fell over with his pants around his ankles, we all laughed and Ash walked over to help him up, he grabbed her hand and struggled to stay up but grabbed onto her shoulder and took his pants off, successfully this time. He let go of her and they smiled at each other, they are adorable together! I totally ship it! Ash broke the stare and walked over to me, I'm guessing she wanted to talk, "Hey Eddie, I'll be there in a second, I need to talk with Ash for a minute" "Ok sure, just don't take too long" "Ok we won't" I grabbed Ash's hand and we walked a little distance so they couldn't hear us "So what's up?" I ask "You look nervous, are you alright? If you're uncomfortable with this we can leave" I did not want to leave but I was nervous "Ya I'm fine, just a little nervous, you know how shy I am" "Ya you are really shy, look just have fun and enjoy yourself ok? If you need anything I'm here for you and don't let them try anything or else they'll be dead within seconds" "Ok I won't, Same for you" I said "Hey I have an idea!" she said sounding mischievous "what is it?" I ask "How about we take off our clothes here and jump in before the rest? I bet they won't see it coming" "That's a great idea!" "Yay!" she said and we started taking our clothes off. When we were done I made sure my bracelet was on tight so I wouldn't loose it. "One" she said in a whisper "Two" we both said getting ready to run "Three!" we whisper-yelled and we both took off running, they all looked back at us and seemed really confused but we were both smiling, "Later losers!" we yelled in unison, I heard Richie yell "Again, what's with girls and coming out of nowhere and jumping off" We both hit the water and went pretty far down. I remembered I hated getting water in my eyes, but it definitely wasn't as bad as soap. One by one everyone jumped in, though Stan and Mike were the last two to jump, it looked like Mike was trying to comfort him. After they jumped in we all started splashing each other and then Bill spoke "We s-should play ch-chicken" he looked like he really wanted to play chicken "Ya that sounds fun, though I've never played it before I've always wanted to try" we smiled at each other "I call being on Ash's team! Richie yelled with excitement "Sounds good" she said back to him, Eddie then raised his hand super fast "I call Y/N!" "And I call Eddie" I said back "Well if we're g-getting to choose, I call B-Beverly" Bill said and swam over to her "I'll be the judge" Ben said and then I saw Stan and Mike look at each other and smile "Ok so everyone has a partner and we got a judge" "What two partners want to go first?" Bev asked, "We will" Richie and Ash said in unison "Ok who else?" Bev said again "We will" Stan and Mike said. We all moved around as they got in their positions. As Richie went over to Ash his eyes went wide, and I mean wider than normal because of those amazing glasses, "What the hell is that?!" he asked "What?" she said not knowing what he was talking about, but I knew, I was one of two people that knew "You have a tattoo?!" everyone started saying things like "Really?" "A tattoo?" "Of what?" Ash started to speak "Oh ya, I have on" she sounded a bit sad now "How did you get one? and why is it of a locket and a 3?" Eddie asked, Ash took a deep breath and started to explain "Well I lied about my age when I went to get it and it's a locket and a 3 three because Y/N and her little brother have matching locket bracelets but I wanted something that would last forever so I decided to get a tattoo, and its a 3 because it represents the 3 of us and how we're unseprable" "Wow, that's sick!" Richie said "So you have a little brother?" Bev asked "Ya I do, or did, I don't know, I don't wanna talk about it right now" I said, "Come on guys let's just continue with the game" Eddie to the rescue, I really need to thank him for that later "I agree" Ash said Richie looked guilty like he did something wrong, I walked over to him since we were now in the shallow end, "Hey Richie?" I asked him "Ya? what is it?" "Don't worry about bringing up Jeremy, it's not your fault, you didn't know, plus Eddie did the same earlier" "Way to go Eddie!" he said jokingly and Eddie looked so confused "What did I do?" we just laughed as I swam back over to him, "Seriously, what did I do?" he asked "You didn't do anything Eddie, he's just messing with you" "Oh I shoulda known" I gave him a smile and looked back at the others as they were getting on each others shoulders, "In this corner we have the stupendous Richie and Ash, aka Rash!" Ben said in an announcer voice, and we all started laughing at that "Ben that's Richie's thing" Eddie said as he was laughing, gosh his laugh was cute, it was more of a giggle, "And in this corner we have Mike and Stanley, aka Manley!" "Pfft, haha, Manley!" I said laughing even more "That's g-great" Bill said as he was dying of laughter "Welcome to the losers club Y/N" Eddie said and gave me a smile "Thanks Eddie" I said and returned the smile. 

Bill's POV~

I still felt awful after what was said about Y/N's brother, all it did was remind me of Georgie. I think I'm gonna talk to her about it later, but for now it's time to watch them play chicken, Richie always got so competitive but in a funny way. "Ready!" Ben said "Set!" I joined him in the count down and so did Eddie. I was happy for Eddie, I think he liked this girl Y/N, she seemed super nice and she fit right in with us losers. I owe Eddie a lot, he would always come over to see me when I was acting sadder than normal, and eventually I just started calling him and talking with him and he'd come over sometimes and stay for a while, he seemed like he cared so much and hardly ever said the wrong things. Shit I missed the last count down, they already started. "You think you can beat team Rash huh, Manley" Richie said to them "You guys really think you can beat Manley, well we're gonna prove you guys wrong" Mike said. Stanley was on Mike's shoulders and Ash was on Richie's "Ya well we're gonna spread Rash all in your guys' faces, even if we loose" Ash said which made me laugh a lot, Eddie just gagged. "You tell them Ash" Bev said, I think she really liked having other girls with us. I couldn't have asked for better friends.

Oof, I don't know about you guys but Bill's feelings! I hope you guys like how I added that little thing Bill and Eddie have going on. And how about the ship names? Let me know what you guys think, I really enjoy writing this and sorry my A/N's are so long I just realized that lol. Anyways feel free to comment as usual and this chapter is like a part one for the next chapter, I didn't think it'd be so long. have a great rest of your week and I need to stop talking so bye!! Btw that's the locket/tattoo below. Just imagine a 3 in the front.

 Just imagine a 3 in the front