Chapter 17: Sick And Worried Feeling

Your POV~

I was just listening to everyone's conversation when I heard something else, it sounded like a car pulled into the driveway, wait make that two cars, I think, maybe three. Mrs. Ruger seemed to hear it too and got up out of her chair and spoke "Looks like some parents are here to pick you guys up" she seemed a little nervous an worried, I had no clue why. Eddie let go of my hands an gestured for me to get up so I did but almost fell over. I grabbed onto the counter and regained my balance with Ben's help, he grabbed onto my arm before I fell. Eddie looked guilty like it was his fault that I almost fell, I smiled at him and he smiled back. My leg hurts so bad, even with the medicine I was given.

Mr. and Mrs. Ruger opened the door and went outside to meet whoever's parents were here, and from the sound of it my parents were here and Eddie's mom, I heard another voice but couldn't make out who it was, it sounded like a woman. I didn't know anyone else's parents. Stan and Bill came out of the bedroom looking tired still but seemed to be doing better.

Eddie put my arm around his neck so I could walk easier. He walked me over to the door and Mr. Ruger came back inside, "Y/N your parents are here, Eddie your mom's here and Beverly there's a woman here for you" "Oh that's probably my aunt, thank you for letting me know" she said and walked over to Bill and kissed him and said "I hope you feel better, call me later ok?" he nodded and smiled then she left and went outside. I heard a car drive off and looked at Eddie knowing we would have a lot of explaining to do. 

Mr. Ruger went back out and then came back in a moment later "Stan, you're going home with Eddie" Stan looked down and then nodded and gave a small "Ok" Eddie then looked down as well, I knew they were good friends so I don't know why they seemed disappointed. "You kids better get going, I think you have some very unhappy parents right now" Mr. Ruger said "Ya, ok, thank you for everything, you're right we should get going" Eddie said and Mr. Ruger nodded like he knew what Eddie meant. Eddie helped me out and Stan followed us. I looked at my parents and they looked pisses but also worried, weird combination, I know. Eddie's mom looked the same way but more pissed off than anything. She looked at me and gave me a mean look, why does she hate me so much? I started to get a sick feeling in my stomach because I knew I had to explain everything to my parents and I knew I'd be in serious trouble. I'd have to tell them that I went to the quarry and I knew they weren't going to like that. 

A/N sorry for the crappy chapter