Chapter 31: Seeing Jeremy

A/N THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 300 READS!!!!💜💖💛💘💚💓❤️💗💙💕🧡 y'all are amazing!!!!!!! 

Your POV~

We had been walking in disgusting grey water for about ten minutes now and found nothing but Bill seemed to know where he was going. We passed a part of the tunnel where it split into three different parts. I looked to my right since that's where I was closes to and I immediately froze. I saw Jeremy. He was wearing the same outfit that he had on the day he went missing. "Jeremy!" I yelled and ran over to him but he ran the other way, what the hell is he running away from me for? "Guys I see Jeremy!" I yelled so everyone would follow me though I didn't check to see if they did. I kept running after Jer. He's always been a really fast runner. He took a bunch of turns until we came to a dead end. "Jeremy, it's me, Y/N, Jer you can come with me and I promise I'll protect you. Promise." I said but he didn't respond, he was just facing the sewer wall. Wait why was there a dead end in a sewer? What am I saying, I know nothing about sewers and I don't care right now. "Why did you leave me Y/N? You said you would never leave my side. Why did you lie?" Jer said, I started to cry, it was my fault. I turned my back on him and that lead to all this. "Jer, I-I'm so sorry, I've been looking for you this wh-whole time, I swear. I-I should've stayed with you, I'm sorry I left. But I'm here now" I said with my voice shaky "You shouldn't have left me" he said as he turned around and faced me, he had a creepy smile on his face which made me think, was he dead?