Chapter 12: Mr. And Mrs. Ruger

Your POV~

I honestly couldn't believe that thing is still alive, but with everything that's happened today I'm sure it was true. "We should get going in case that thing comes back" Stan said "I agree, we should get outta here" I said "Let's get the others and hurry" Eddie said, I haven't been able to talk to him in a while.  I mean he kissed me not long ago and we haven't been able to talk since, we've been to busy trying to stay alive. I feel like passing out right now, I Haven't had anything to drink since I was at home. Shit my parents must be worried sick! We told them we'd be back after a couple hours, they're probably looking for us. "Y/N are you ok?" Eddie asked "Uh ya I think so" my voice was so raspy "You don't sound fine" he said "There are other more pressing matters right now Ed" I felt bad, I shouldn't have said that "Well you and the others are the most important thing to me right now so sorry I asked" he said, I really shouldn't have said that, "Sorry Eddie, I'm just out of it and our parents must be worried sick" "It's ok" he said and gave me a little smile "The others are in here and we need to get Bill help, fast" Ben said as he walked over to a room. "Oh my God Bill! What the hell happened?" Eddie said as he ran over to Bill, Bill had a bullet wound on his left shoulder "Bill when did this happen?" Stan asked worried as he crouched down next to him on the floor "When the w-woman at the desk tried to sh-shoot me, well she did,  I'm sorry I l-lied to you guys about n-not being hurt, I didn't want you two to worry ab-bout me" he said, why does this have to happen! I didn't want to loose Bill-no I need to stop, I can't think about that "Don't worry Bill, I promise I'll help you, and don't ever lie like that again, ok?" I said as I went over to him and helped him up, he winced from the pain and so did I but he needed help and to get out of here "I'm s-sorry Y/N, I shouldn't have lied to you" he said "It's ok Bill" Beverly helped Bill and Mike helped Stan stand (that rhimes😂 sorry I'll shut up) I looked over at Eddie and he seemed to be in a lot of pain from falling, we were all in pain except for Richie, Ash, Mike an Ben. "How are we gonna get out of here if It is out there?" Richie asked "Well there's this thing called a window, and it can be broken if you use enough force, this isn't a prison you guys, there are windows such as the one right behind Ben" Ash said, she was smart "I guess we never th-thought to break a window to escape" Bill said "Well then somebody break it and let's get the hell out of this damn hospital" Mike said "No I think we'll just hang here for a while" Richie said "Rich I love you but this is not the time for a dumbass joke ok" Ash said as she walked over and grabbed a chair "I'm gonna need a little help with this" she said as she looked around the room for someone who wasn't hurt or helping someone, "I got you" Eddie said as he grabbed a chair "And I can too" Ben said as he also grabbed a chair "You sure you got this Ed" Ash asked "Ya I'll be fine, thanks" "Ok on three, one...two...three!" Ash said and as soon as she said three they hit the window with the chairs and the glass shattered and went everywhere. (It was a big window btw, if you've ever seen Maze Runner The Scorch Trials then you should know what I mean) "Ok get Bill, Stan and Y/N out first" Bev said, she helped Bill get out the window and Mike helped Stan, then Eddie gestured for me to go out, I climbed out with Eddie's help and then everyone else one by one got out, thank God everyone got out safely. We headed to the front of the hospital where the parking lot was and saw a van drive up. A woman wearing a nurses jacket came out of the van and saw us, she immediately ran to us "Oh my Goodness! Are you kids alright? What happened?" she asked, Richie spoke up first "We were attacked by a killer clown and doctors and an alligator, we need serious medical attention but not from those crazy ass doctors, can you help us?" she looked very confused "Yes I can help, get in my car and I'll take you to my place, I have supplies there" she seemed to trust us, I liked that. Her car was a pretty big van so it would fit all of us if we squeezed together. "Ok you two up front with me since you guys are the smallest" she pointed to Eddie and I, we did what she said and got in the front of the van,"You four in the very back" she pointed at Mike, Ben, Richie and Beverly "The others can sit in the middle, I need you to come with me real quick sweetie" she walked over to Bill and brought him to the drivers seat and grabbed a first aid kit, she pulled out some bandages and tape. She took off Bill's shirt and placed the bandage on his wound, he let out a yell and then she taped the bandage to him."I'm sorry that hurt sweetie, I'll take care of it when we get to my place but for now I need you to get in the van ok?" "Ok" Bill said and got in the back of the van. She got in the drivers seat, started the van and drove off. "So I'm gonna take you guys to my place and my husband will help me fix you guys up and then I'm gonna need someone to tell me what happened ok?" "Yes ma'am" Eddie said "And thank you for helping us, you're a real life saver, literally" she gave Eddie a smile and he returned it. We pulled into a driveway of a very big home and she got out and went to get the door for Bill and Stan. Eddie got out of the car and helped me out. The woman went to the house door and went inside "Honey I need your help!" she called out and a man came outside"Christine what happened?" he asked"Not really sure but these kids need our help" he nodded and went over to the rest of the losers "Follow me" the woman said so we did. She took us to a very big room that had four full sized beds, this place was huge! She layed me down on one of the beds and Eddie sat at my feet. She went back outside and brought everyone else into the room. The man came in with a bunch of tools and first aid stuff, he set the stuff down on a tray and gave Bill a shot. Bill fell asleep soon after, "Honey I'll work on him and you take care of the others" she said "Alright" he said and grabbed some medical stuff and walked over to me, "We're gonna fix you up ok, but it's gonna hurt" shit I was getting scared, I hated any medical stuff, I would always look away whenever I was watching a movie or when my brother was getting a shot, I fainted once when I got a shot. I didn't deal well with this stuff. Eddie held my hand noticing I was breathing a lot faster, my breathing slowed when he did. This was gonna hurt like hell. 

A/N Sorry this is long!! I got caught up writing it and didn't know where to stop so sorry! I hope your enjoying and thanks soooo much for reading! Love you all and hope you enjoy!