Chapter 25 I think

Eddie's POV~

We walked into the living room and I got looks from everyone because of my face, I had no idea how bad it looked, I haven't seen what it looks like yet. The three of us sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. There wasn't anything good on, most of the channels were playing commercials. Y/N was in between Stan and I and we just sat there without saying anything. Our parents were talking about something boring I'm sure. I saw Y/N clenching her fists and it looked like she was in pain, shit I totally forgot about her leg, how could I be so stupid! I wanted to help her but wasn't sure what to do. I saw her hand clenching up even more and I put my hand on hers. She kept facing the TV but looked down at ours hands, she smiled and slowly opened her hand so I could hold onto it. I intertwined my fingers with hers and we just kept watching the TV. Stan didn't seem to notice because he seemed fascinated by the commercial that was on. I heard the phone ring and my mom answered it, she looked over at me and I pulled my hand away from Y/N's, she did the same and that's when Stan noticed that we were holding hands, "Sweetie, someone's on the phone, said her name's Ash" oh my gosh, Ash to the rescue! I hope she wants to meet up so I can leave this hell hole. I got up and walked to the phone taking it out of my mom's hand "Thanks mom" I said "Hello" I said into the phone "Eddie! Hey! How are you? Have you heard from Y/N since yesterday? Or what about any of the others? Have you heard from anyone else? What about Stan how's he doing? He came home with you right?" Ash asked so many questions so fast I couldn't keep up "Ash slow down, that's to many questions at once, start over and slowly this time" I said "Sorry, I'm just worried about my losers" she said "It's ok Ash, I am too"

A/N sorry I promise I'll come up with something interesting! Don't worry. Love y'all!💜❤️