Chapter 40: Getting Out

Eddie's POV~

I got up and helped Y/N up. She was crying and screaming. I wish there was something I could do. "Come on let's get you kids outta here" one of the guys said. We went into the sewer tunnel and the man that had just spoke made sure we were all out of there and then he followed behind us. "You kids alright?" he asked "Couldn't be better!" Richie said in a half sad half pissed off tone. He just lost Ash. I know he loved her and I can't imagine how hard that would be to loose the one you love. I can't imagine what it would be like to loose Y/N. I don't think I could live without her. "Don't worry, we'll get you kids out of here safely" the man said. I had no idea why they were here. I mean, why would they come if everyone else didn't do anything about all the missing kids and not many people even believed us about Pennywise. Almost everyone thought it was a joke. 

We got to one of the exits and we all quickly got out not wanting to be in there any more. We stopped not knowing what we should do. Y/N hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I hugged her back and started to cry too. I loved Ash, she was an amazing friend. "Hey, are you guys ok?" the man asked Y/N and I. "Ya" I said and he nodded. "We got a chopper coming to pick us up soon so just hang tight ok?" he said. Wait why the hell is a helicopter coming to get us? "What's going on? Why are you guys here?" Bev asked. I think we were all really confused. "You kids don't know what's happening do you?" he said. We all shook our heads no. "Well, long story short, that clown that was in there, well, it isn't the only one of its species and the town was evacuated  a few hours ago. You kids are lucky we found you" he said. "Wait, so there's more?" Ben asked. "Ya, a lot more. This country and a few others have a lot of them. Some places are lucky and don't have any of those things. I can't believe you guys got a clown though. That's the first" he said. "This isn't making sense" Bev said "There are multiple of these creatures and they are shape shifters, they can turn into different things and either keep that form making you think that's what it is, or, it just chooses to keep it's original form and turn into someone's fear when it wants. Make sense?" he said "Ya, makes sense I guess" Ben said. Everyone else was just being quiet or crying. Stan was crying and Mike was hugging him. Richie was crying a lot and Bill had his arm around him. Y/N was crying and clearly wasn't paying any attention to what the man was saying and I don't blame her, her best friend just died in front of her. I wasn't going to leave her for anything and I was going to protect her no matter what. I loved her more than anything in the world.

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed. And guess what! It's finished! 🎉 I will be making a part 2 book very soon but I felt like I needed to end it. Thanks so so so much to @EddieKLosersClub and @LoveA1 and @IwannabeknownbyU for commenting!! I really loved y'all's comments and just a huge thanks!! 💜❤️🖤💛💚🧡💙 also thanks to anyone that voted! It means a lot! I hope y'all are happy with the way I ended the story and I'm sorry it's a shitty ending but I'll have a part 2 so feel free to read it if you wanna know what happens next :) love you all so much! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤 Byeeeee!