Chapter 33: Stan?

A/N I hope you guys are enjoying this and thanks so much for reading it!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 btw Wyatt (Stan) is adorable!!!😍❤️

Mike's POV~

We had been walking for a while now but I trusted Bill to get us to Pennywise's room thing. We came to a fork in the sewer tunnels and I looked down the left tunnel and saw Stan and my parents standing there. I was shocked. My parents are dead. Why is this facking clown messing with me like this! Something came over me and I walked towards them, they were just standing there looking at me. "Stanley, mom, dad, what's going on?" I said as I started to tear up "Mike, why did you leave us? Why did you let us die? You could've saved us" the worst thing about that was that Stan had said it. He can't be dead! I can't loose the most important person to me! I just can't. I started to cry but still held the sheep killer gun thing in my hand (idk what it's called😂 sorry) "Son, why did you let us die, you let us burn! What kind of a son are you" my dad said, or whatever that thing was. I knew it wasn't my dad but, he looked so real. They all had burn marks. Including Stan. But why? He didn't die in a fire like my parents. Did he? Oh God please tell me that's not true "Mike, you mean nothing to us" Stan said. It couldn't be true. My parents loved me. And Stan seemed to have feelings for me. "Mike?" my mom said "Y-ya?" I asked "If you come with us, you'll float too" she said and I realized I had to get out of here and the things they said to me would have to wait. I cocked the gun and ran the way I came. They didn't seem to chase me though. 

I ran the way I heard the losers and eventually ran into Richie. "What the fack dude?" he said getting up "Mike w-what happened? Where were you?" Bill said but I couldn't manage to find the right words to describe what just happened. They all just stared at me as I sat on the ground. "Guys let's just give him a minute and continue looking for the clown. Whatever Mike saw I'm sure it can wait" Ash said as she reached out her hand to help me up, I took it and stood up. "Where's Y/N?" I asked, I didn't see her anywhere "Shit!" Bill said