Chapter 36: I Love You

Ash's POV~

Eddie woke up and I was so relieved.  "Oh thank God you're ok!" I said. I looked around just to make sure that clown wasn't gonna pop out of know where (camp know where😉).

 I spotted something that was shinning from the light of my flashlight. I walked over to it and saw what it was. "Oh God" I whispered to myself. It was Jeremy's bracelet. I started to cry silently to myself. He was gone. He was really dead. I picked up the bracelet and put it on. That and the knife was all I had left of him. 

I started crying even more until a sound quickly made me look to my left. "Oh shit!" I whispered. Jeremy was laying on the ground, and, he had three huge cuts across his small torso. I quickly ran over next to him not caring about the puddle of blood around him. He was awake. "Jer, oh my God, I'm so sorry I let this happen to you" I said with tears streaming down my face. "Ash, it's ok" he said with his sweet little voice. It was a blessing to hear his voice again. "No it's not ok, I should've been smarter to look for you in Derry. It's my fault, I'm so so sorry Jer" I said and hugged him softly. "You, looked for me?" he asked "Of course I did, Y/N and I looked for you every weekend and every night, you mean the world to us. We refused to believe that we'd never see you again" I said "Ash?"  "Ya Jer?" "I don't wanna go through the pain anymore" he said looking at me in my eyes, my vision was blurry though because of my crying so I wiped my tears away but they quickly came back. "What'd you mean, I can take you to Y/N and get you to a doctor to fix you up" I said, I knew what he meant but I didn't want that to happen. "Ash, you know I'm not gonna make it" he said with tears in his eyes. I couldn't find the right words, I knew he was right. Why do I have to loose the most important person in my life! "Ash, do you still h-have the knife I gave you?" he asked "Yes, of course, why?" he didn't respond and I realized what he wanted "Oh no Jer don't make me do it! Please Jeremy I can't!" I said, I couldn't do it, I just couldn't, I would never forgive myself. "Ash please, I just want the pain to go away. You know I love you with all my heart" he said crying "I know, I love you too Jer, more than anything in the world" I reached my hand in my pocket and grabbed the knife with my hands shaking. I opened it up and looked at him. "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said and I stuck the knife inside his chest. 

A/N Omg I'm gonna make myself cry😭😭😭❤️