Chapter 14: Getting To Talk

#Vteam!!!!👆❤️

Eddie's POV~

Ash had been crying for about five or so minutes. She let go of me and wiped away her tears, "Gosh I'm sorry Eddie" she said "About what? Your just letting out your emotions, theirs nothing to be sorry about, I know what happened to Y/N's brother and I can't imagine how hard that's been for you" I said "Ya, it's been really hard" she said as she took a knife out of her pocket "Where was that when we were at the hospital?" I asked with a laugh, she laughed too but got sad again "Jeremy found it once when we were playing in the woods, someone must have left it but, he gave it to me instead of keeping it, I guess I just didn't want to use it at the hospital, sorry" "Don't be, I get why you wouldn't want to use it, what if you lost it or broke it" I said "Ya but, what if he wanted me to use it for that reason" she said as she stared at it "Well I think he would've liked you to you keep it, you'll always have something of his" she smiled as she looked up at me"Thanks a lot Eddie, I really needed someone to talk too" she said "You're welcome, and if you ever want to talk again just give me a call and we can meet up some where" I said "Ok, thanks, I'd like that" It got silent for a moment then she spoke again"Do you like Y/N?" I was not expecting that question"Umm, ya actually, I do" she grinned which made me laugh "Just remember if you hurt her in anyway I'm gonna break your neck, and she's still mine" I laughed and rolled my eyes "Ok" I said "I'm not joking, I hope you realise that" she said "Ya I figured" we both laughed "So do you like Richie?" I asked "Oh, is it that obvious?" she asked looking shocked "Ya a little" I said "Looks like we're gonna be good friend's" she said "Ya, never in a million years would I have thought that I'd have such great friends" I said and gave her a smile "Same" she said and returned a smile, we just looked out into the street thinking, I'm assuming that's what she was doing at least. I really was thankful for such great people in my life. 

A/N PLS READ! Jk you don't have to but it'll explain a lot. Ok so when I was writing the hospital scene I totally forgot that Ash had a pocket knife😂 smh so I made all that up as a way of explaining why she didn't use it. Really sorry about that.  I can't believe I forgot about it. Anyways I'm really digging this friendship and I hope you do too😁 This is gonna be a long story btw, just for warning you. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 💜