Chapter 15: Getting To Think

A/N That pic of Jaeden is too adorable!!! 😍🥰

Eddie's POV~

Ash and I had been talking for a while now, we stopped talking about depressing things and relationships and just told each other about our favorite things or hobbies, I learned a lot about her and she was super cool! We became good friend's within a day. 

"So what's your favorite.. " Ash was thinking of a question when Richie opened the front door "What're you two doing?" he asked sounding suspicious "Just talking, is everyone else still asleep?" Ash asked "Everyone except Ben, since he was on the floor I accidentally tripped on him" Richie said sounding like he could care less "Hey Eddie, mind if I speak with Ash for a minute?" oooh what was Richie gonna talk to her about? "Ya no problem, I'll go inside and see if anyone's up" I said, as I walked in I gave Richie a playful grin and he lightly smacked my arm so I would stop. 

I got inside and saw Mike, Ben and Beverly sitting at the kitchens island talking with the Rugers. (If you don't know what an island is its like the little table thing that you see in kitchens, hope that makes sense) I sat down next to Ben and we exchanged smiles, "Hey is everyone still asleep?" I asked with a whisper so I didn't talk over Mike who seemed to be explaining what happened to the Rugers "Ya everyone else is still asleep except for Y/N who said she'd be out in a minute, she had too get dressed" Ben said. When we were at the hospital the nurses gave us clothes except for Y/N and Stan since they needed help right away. Wait a minute, was I laying in bed with Y/N while she was in her underwear! Oh shit, I can feel my face heating up, why did I have to think of it that way! I blame Richie for making me dirty minded. I don't even to now if she likes me back or not. Should I tell her I like her? Idk maybe is should wait, but when? Today,  tomorrow, what if she likes someone else? She might not even like me, she seemed hesitant about going to the quarry, maybe that was because she didn't know me very well, or what if she didn't even want to go, but she did seem excited about going, idk!

I was schnapped (😉) out of my thoughts when Y/N came out of the bedroom trying to be quiet, she was wearing clothes that I assumed belonged to Mrs. Ruger but they seemed to fit pretty well since Mrs. Ruger was a bit small.  Y/N was really pretty, even with her hair all messed up the way it is now. She had beautiful curly Y/H/C hair that went past her shoulders. She started to blush and I realized that I had been staring to long, shit! Wait why is she blushing? She walked over to the table with a pretty bad limp (RIP Newt. Sorry everytime I think of someone having a limp I immediately think of Newt) she walked over to me and smiled, I smiled back and we just stared at each other until she spoke "Mind if I sit on your lap?" she asked, she sounded much bet- wait a minute, on my lap? Like what I do with the losers sometimes? Shit Eddie say something "Uh ya sure" my voice cracked a bit and Ben let out a little snicker "Thanks, there's no other chairs and I really don't feel like standing, my leg hurts like hell" she sat on my lap, (not in a sexual way you guys, just a cute way) I wasn't sure what to do with my hands but then she grabbed them and held them in her lap, I guess she knows what she's doing, do girls hold each other's hands? I know if I ever did with the losers I'd either get punched or pushed off their lap.  

Richie came inside holding Ash's hand. I guess he asked her to be his girlfriend because they both had huge smiles on their faces. Richie actually found someone who can put up with him, I'm glad.

A/N Hey peeps! I hope I have fixed any problems that I made during the story and I hope you're enjoying😁 in two or three chapters your parents and everyone else's will come into the story so be prepared for lots of drama! I have warned you!