Chapter 27:

A/N I HAVE BETTER INTERNET!!!! Eeeeeee! Ok sorry back to da story! 

Time skip cuz ya gurl iz lazy~~

Your POV~

My parents had said goodbye to Eddie's sorry excuses for parents and I said goodbye to Eddie and Stan. I was about to go out the door with my parents when I decided to give Eddie a better goodbye than I did before. I cupped his face in my hands without touching his cuts and bruises and looked at his beautiful dark chocolate eyes and said "Be safe alright, don't let anything else happen to you, your face is to cute to be beat up" he gave a small laugh "Ok, I will. You do the same, you're way better looking than I am" (ya there's no possible way I could be cuter than my smol bean, but I'm sure y'all are cute😊) we both laughed a little and I was about to kiss him when his father came up behind him. He was so huge, I decided to just say bye to Eddie and leave so I wouldn't make him get mad at Eddie. I don't give a crap what he does to me, if he lays a hand on me he'll have to deal with Ash and my parents. And if he lays another hand on Eddie I'll gather the whole losers club to take him out. But Ash will find him, and she will kill him. Stan waved goodbye and I got into my parents car.

The rest of the way home was me mentally preparing myself for tonight. Apparently Ash and all the losers are gonna help me look for Jeremy and we're gonna try to find and kill that clown. 

I realized I had been thinking and not paying attention to my parents talking to me. "Y/N!" my mom yelled which schnapped me back "Sorry, I was deep in thought, what is it?" I said "Your dad just asked you a question" my mom said "Oh sorry dad, what's the question?" I asked "It's alright, so, do you like Eddie now?" I froze, why must he ask that! "Uh, umm, well" was all I could say "I'm gonna take that as a yes" he said "Alright, yes I like Eddie, but it's just a crush nothing more" I was starting to doubt myself though, maybe Eddie likes me back. Seriously, why would he like me? I'm just so, me. My dad just made an "Mm hm" sound, I don't think he likes the idea of me liking anybody. But he'll have to live with it. 

We arrived at our house and I ran upstairs to my room and started getting things ready for tonight. I was nervous about doing this, I don't know why though, I've done it a million times. I got my favorite pocket knife along with some food, a water bottle, a sweatshirt, and basically everything that was already in my back pack, which was a lot. I realized I had been making a ton of noise because my dad yelled from downstairs "You getting ready for war up there?" he yelled jokingly but still curious about what I was doing "No just getting ready to stay at Gilligan's Island" I said with a laugh, we always watched that show together when my mom would take Jer to sports practices. I was determined to find him, even if that meant loosing myself. 

Funny A/N ok so I was writing the part about him being a smol bean but my phone auto corrected it to smoldering bean😂😂 I was like wow, ok😂