Chapter 34

Your POV~

"Jer, what happened to you?" I asked "Y/N, if you come with me, we'll float together" Jeremy said. Was it even him? Or was it that clown "Come on, we can both float down here together Y/N" that couldn't be him. It just couldn't. His smile started getting wider and he started walking towards me. I started walking backwards but hit what felt like another sewer wall. Shit! I turned around and it was blocked off. "No no no! Shit!" I said and saw that that was the only way out. I was trapped. "HELP! Somebody please help me! Guys! Help!!" I was screaming as loud as I could and started banging on the wall. How did it get here? What is that clown doing it? "Somebody help!!" I started to cry, was I gonna die down here? "Where are you going Y/N? Don't you want to float too" I looked back and saw that Jeremy was gone and now that clown stood there "I don't know what you mean by float but whatever it is I don't want any part of it, stay away from my friends and I!" I said, I wasn't going to go down without a fight. It started walking towards me, it's mouth was getting wide and you could see his sharp teeth. "HELP! GUYS HELP!!" I screamed as I was pounding hard on the wall. It grabbed me and threw me to the ground and then jumped on top of me so I couldn't move. "HELP!" I heard someone scream from a distance, it sounded like Eddie! "Get off of me you son of a bitch!" I said and kneed him in the stomach. His hand turned into a claw like thing and he slashed me across my face. He turned away and ran thru an open part of the sewer. The wall was gone now! I ran the same way the clown did but I needed to find Eddie and the losers. "Guys!" I screamed, I was trying not to cry but my face hurts so bad and I was worried about the others. 

I had been running for awhile and I wanted to give up but I ran into something and I fell to the ground along with whatever I hit. "The fack!" Richie said. Richie! A flashlight was pointed at my face "Oh my God Y/N!" Ash said, oh thank God I found them. I got up and hugged her as tight as I could. I was so scared. She pulled out of the hug and looked at my face which had horrible cuts on it. "Where were you?" she asked "I-I saw Jeremy, I ran after him and I thought I called to you guys but, I guess you didn't hear. I was attacked by that clown and then I heard Eddie scream help and then the clown ran away" I said "You heard Eddie? Do you know where he is?" Richie asked "No I don't but we have to find him, Stan too" "We're a-almost there" Bill said and ran a different direction. I immediately followed him and so did the others. 

We got to this huge opening and I saw Eddie sitting in a chair and he was tied up and looked super beat up. He was knocked out for sure. I looked around to see if I could find Stan. I did, and he was in a cage knocked out as well.

A/N sorry for the bad ending to this chapter❤️