Chapter 7: Shit Happens/Love Happens

A/N sorry but I really wanted to title this chapter that lol! This chapter might be cringy idk

IT WAS A FACKING ALLIGATOR!!! I screamed so loud Stan covered his ears, the others swam super fast after us but not quick enough. It let go of my leg and it headed for Stan, no no no no! Shit "Stan!!" I yelled but it got to Stan and grabbed his leg and pulled him under the water! I swam over to him even though my leg hurt like hell. I went under water and tried kicking it with my good leg but it wasn't working well, I gained all the strength I could and kicked it hard enough so it let go of Stan. Thank God! I quickly rose to the top of the water to catch my breath then I looked to see Stan but he was still under the water! SHIT!! "STANLEY!" I yelled and went back under the water to get him, he was just sinking, I swam under and put my left arm under his and got back to the top and immediately swam to the edge of the water. The others caught up with me and were saying lots of different things "Stan! wake up! Please!" Ben yelled "I can't live without you Stan!" Mike said with tears streaming down his face "Stan we love you, we can't loose you!" Eddie said "Guys I need you to stay back ok, I'm gonna have to do CPR" Bill started to cry while hugging Beverly and Richie was doing the same with Ash, we were all crying but I knew what I had to do, I started pushing my hands into his stomach area and counting each time I did it, 1 2 3 4 5 6  and all the way up until 30 and then I lifted his chin and put my mouth on his and breathed then let go and did it once more. It didn't work so I started over, 1 2 3 4 5.....30 I put my mouth back on his and breathed into his mouth, everyone was full on crying now, I thought he was gonna die right there in front of me. I let go and did two seconds of breathing into his mouth and did it once more, 1 2, as soon as I let go he shot up and spit up a bunch of water and started coughing badly "Oh my God Stan!" Mike yelled and gave him a hug, everyone else joined the hug "Stanley don't ever facking scare me like that again!" Richie said still crying, I broke free from the group hug and looked down at my leg, it looked awful, there was multiple bite marks on my calf and foot, I wanted to cry but I didn't have any tears left. Eddie looked back at me and saw that I was hurt, he ran over to me and hugged me so tightly, it was a nice feeling. "Eddie w-we need to get Stan and I to a hospital" I said with a bit of a stutter "Ok don't worry, we will, guys we need to get to a hospital ASAP" Eddie told the others and they stood up and Ash and Eddie helped me walk while Mike and Bill helped Stan. "We'll go to the emergency room and tell them what happened so they can help as soon as you guys get there" Richie, Ben and Beverly went up ahead of us and we followed as fast as we could. 

We finally got to the hospital! We walked inside the emergency room, Bev, Richie and Ben seemed to be arguing with the lady at the front desk, wait did they not believe what they were saying? Probably not, "Help! Please our friends need help!" Eddie said to the woman, she looked at all of us and gasped "We need doctors out here!" she yelled and a few doctors came out from a hallway,  before they took Stan Mike kissed him. Mike kissed Stanley! It was the sweetest thing I'd seen all day! They pulled away and the doctors took Stan into a room, then I looked at Eddie and he looked at me, we starred for a moment and then he pulled me into a kiss! It was a sweet kiss, my first kiss too. It lasted for a few seconds and then we pulled apart. The doctors then grabbed me and took me into a room with a lot of different tools and medicine. They set me on one of those table chair things and as one of the doctors was about to give me this gas stuff that puts you to sleep, I saw the other doctor grab a scalpel and he gave a horrifying grin and then he stabbed the other doctor! I tried screaming but me throat was dry from not having any water and I had already screamed so much earlier I was really loosing my voice. I didn't know what to do! I was starting to panic when....

You guys should read this A/N :) So when I started writing this chapter this darn nat started flying around my face and it was so annoying I could barely write! I took forever to write this chapter because of that darn nat! So I'm starting a petition and a campaign with my friend to have all nat's executed! Nat's disturb my writing and bother the shit outta me so if you'd like to join that'd be great :) (jk about the killing all the nat's though they do piss me off) I also wrote this chapter and then deleted half of it since I didn't like the way it turned out, lol this took me like an hour and a half to write this short chapter, oof! but anyways hope you guys are having happy lives and thanks so much for reading! Love you all!