Chapter 21: Helping Eddie Spaghetti

Stan's POV~

I grabbed some supplies out of Eddie's bathroom and went back to see him still crying. I felt so bad for him, his mom was already enough for him to deal with and now he's gotta live with his jackass of a father. 

I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him. He sat up and wiped his tears away but he was still crying so it didn't really matter. I grabbed a cloth that I got a little water on and started wiping away the blood that was all over his face, I stayed away from the open wounds though so I wouldn't hurt him any more. He stopped crying as I was putting the last band aid on his chin, he had three pretty bad wounds on his face but I doubt he would need stitches, they weren't that bad, though they still looked very painful. One was right next to his left eye and it went to his eyebrow, the other was on his right cheek and nose, that one seemed to be the worst. He also had a lot of bruises that had formed over the past like... I honestly had no idea what time it was or how long it had been. 

I got up and went to his bathroom and put the supplies back. I turned around when I was done and Eddie was standing right there. I jumped a little and he gave a smile but immediately stopped because it seemed to have hurt him to smile. "What do you need?" I asked and he pointed to a bottle of pills, I thought he didn't need those anymore. I picked up the bottle and read it. Oh, it was pain medicine. I read how much he could take and handed him the pills and got him some water with a cup that was sitting next to the sink. He took the pills and then went and laid down on his bed again. I walked over and laid down next to him hoping that would make him feel better. It made me feel better at least. 

A/N Idk about you guys but I think these two are so cute! Idk why I ship them, its weird. 😂❤️

Stan thought Eddie was still taking gazebos😂