Chapter 11: Meeting Up

Ash's POV~

"What is it Rich?" Eddie asked "SHH!" Richie whisper-yelled "It's in there" he said "Shit, the clown?" Eddie asked "SHIT! It sees us! Go go!" I immediately turned around and started crawling back the way we came. Some clown thing crawled into the ceiling and started crawling after us but since it was so big it struggled to chase us. We kept crawling until I heard Eddie yell, I turned around and saw that a piece of the ceiling had fallen "Eddie!" Richie yelled, the clown seemed to be stuck but it looked like it was shapeshifting into something else but I wasn't going to stick around to find out, I went over to the whole in the ceiling and saw Eddie on the ground in pain, I climbed down out of the ceiling, jumped out and landed next to Eddie "Richie you gotta get out of there!" I yelled "No duh!" he said as he climbed down and jumped landing on the other side of Eddie, he looked over at me and screamed, I quickly turned around thinking the clown was there but to my surprise I saw Stan and Y/N "Why do you have to scare the shit outta me like that you guys!" Richie said, I just ran over and hugged them "Thank God you guys are ok" I said "Well we could be better" Y/N said with such a raspy voice "Are you guys alright? You sound terrible Y/N" I said worried about them "Ya I'm ok I think" she said "We need to help the others" Stan said "And Eddie, look at him, he just fell out of the ceiling, Eddie you gotta stop doing that" Richie said "Ya well I really enjoy doing it" Eddie said sarcastically "Wanna help me up or just make fun of me?" he told Richie "Make fun of you sounds better but I guess I can do both" Richie said as he helped Eddie get up "Bill and the others need help you guys" Stan said sounding a little mad since they were making jokes, well just Richie but ya "Ok, you know where they are?" I asked "Ya down there somewhere, we heard Bev scream and then Bill told us to stay here and then he took off" Stan explained "Ok come on guys let's go, all of us need to stick together" I said, looks like I'm the one in charge for now "You guys do realize that It is still up there right?" shit I forgot, geez how did I forget that "Well then let's go" Y/N said. We started going toward the direction of where Stan said everyone was when It came down from the ceiling "Oh shit!" Richie yelled, we stood there for a moment until I heard someone walk up behind it "DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I heard Ben yell from behind the clown, Ben shot the clown in the head and it fell to the ground. "Shit Ben" Eddie said "Come on let's go, there's no way its dead" wait how is it not dead, it was shot in the head! "It's not dead?!" Y/N said, she was as confused as I was "No probably not but we need to help the others, they're hurt pretty bad, real bad actually"

What do you guys think? I'm honestly having a lot of fun writing this and I hope you guys enjoy reading it, I know there's not a lot of you and Eddie and I'm really sorry, I have made a lot of changes from original story idea but I'll do my best, I thought there was gonna be more of the reader but she's kinda the worst one hurt (as of now) so it's hard to give her more of a part, really sorry about that but I'll try and get more of you and Eddie in the story, anyways love you all and hope you enjoy!