Chapter 26: Filler Chapter

A/N I have had the worst writers block! Like I can't come up with anythingggg! I think I have an idea so let's hope it works🤞

Your POV~

Oh my God! Eddie was just holding my hand!!! I couldn't help smiling to myself. Stan grinned at me and I laughed and pushed him softly. He pushed me back and we kept doing it back and forth until Stan started tickling me, I started laughing and he just keep smiling and tickling me. I couldn't get away because of my leg so I just let him do it until it got to be to much "Stan! Stop! I can't take it!" I said in between laughs "Nope" was all he said "Stan, I'm serious, I'll die from laughter!" I said while laughing a lot. Stan didn't say anything but he just stopped and the smile on his face went away. He was looking at the parents and my parents were smiling but Eddie's dad looked like he wanted to kill us. I wonder what's wrong with him, Eddie looks so badly hurt and Stan seems terrified of him. Our eyes met and I didn't look away, we just kept staring at him. Stan nudged me and I broke the eye contact. Stan nodded his head 'No', why's he so, idk, mean and scary. "Stan, we should talk" I said and he nodded 'Yes' I got up and walked/limped over to my parents. "Mom, dad, Stan and I are gonna go out to the front porch and talk for a little, just letting you guys know" I said "Ok sweetie, just don't go anywhere" my mom said "Ok, we won't" I said and walked out the door with Stan following. Eddie was still on the phone with Ash, I wasn't sure what they were talking about but Eddie seemed very serious about it. 

Time skip because I don't wanna type the whole conversation

Stan explained everything that happened last night and I wanted to kill Eddie's dad! How could someone hurt a kid like that! I felt so bad for what they went through last night. Stan and I just sat in silence until Eddie came outside. "The losers are gonna help you look for your brother and we're gonna kill Pennywise tonight"

A/N Sorry about the lame chapter but my internet has been down and cellular data doesn't work very well where I'm at and also my brother and I made a deal that if I played 20 rounds of video games with him he'd give me $5 to go towards buying Shazam! So I have to go play games with him but when I'm done I'll try and write another chapter😁👌💜 Byeee and thanks for reading!