Chapter 22: Getting Over It

A/N sorry this is gonna be a lame chapter. My boys are so cute!!!!!!!👆😍😍😍😍

Your POV~

I woke up laying on the ground, I looked around and remembered that I stayed in my closet. I got up and checked the time, it was 7:43. Uh it's early, I don't remember how late I was up last night, I probably cried myself to sleep. I got out of the closet and my door was still shut and locked, thank goodness my parents don't know how to unlock my door from the outside, I knew how too. I went into my bathroom and checked myself in the mirror, you couldn't see any marks on my face which was good. I decided to take a shower to get my mind off of things. I took my clothes off and stepped into the warm shower but I jumped back and slid on the tile floor and fell. The shower burned the bite marks on my leg. My body felt so much pain from falling out of the shower I didn't even want to get up but I knew it needed too. 

I turned the shower down so it wasn't warm like before and stepped in. My leg still hurt from the water touching it but it was better than before. I did everything I needed and turned the water off. I heard a sound coming from my closet I think, it sounded like clothes and hangers getting thrown around, "Oh shit don't tell me that's?" I said in a whisper, I quietly put my underwear and bra on and I cracked my door open to see that clown standing there, smiling. I quickly shut the door and put my back against it but I felt It pounding on the door, "Go away! Go away!!" I yelled "Don't yell at me young lady!" shit that was my mom, I thought it was that clown, I'm probably going crazy "Sorry, I didn't know it was you" I said back "Who did you think it was?" she asked confused "Never mind, what do you want?" I asked "We're going to go visit the Kaspbrak's today, but your staying with us this time" she said "Ok, that sounds nice, and I don't want to leave if it makes you feel better" "Yes that does, we have to go soon so be ready in 10" she said "Ok I will" I replied. I let out a big sigh and finished my routine. 

I slowly opened the door to my bathroom hoping that clown isn't there and thankfully it wasn't. I limped out and saw some bandages on my bed that Mrs. Ruger had given me. I tried applying them but it hurt too much and I let out a small scream. My dad came running up the stairs and into my room, he looked relieved that I was ok, even though I really wasn't, "Do you need help with that?" he asked, I was still mad at him "I'm fine" I said as I tried reapplying the bandages but failed, it still hurt bad! My dad walked over to me and helped apply the new bandages. It still hurt obviously but at least I wasn't the one doing it. He looked up at me "I'm sorry I hit you yesterday, but what you did was not acceptable" at least he apologized "It's ok, can I still hang out with my friends?" I asked even though I would anyways "So their your friends now?" he asked "Yes, we all are, I promise you dad, their good people" he stood up "Alright, I guess you can hang out with them still but, if anything else happens you won't be allowed to hang out with them, got it?" he said "Ok, fine" I replied, he walked out of my room and got up to check my hair, I fixed it up and headed down stairs to get something to eat because I haven't eaten anything since breakfast yesterday. I saw my parents getting ready to leave. I quickly made a bowl of cereal. None of us said much, my mom asked my dad to start up the car, which left my mom and I alone. She stood across the table from me just looking at me, why? "Is there something on my face?" I asked "No, I have a question for you though" she said, "What's the question?" I asked "Do you like Eddie?" I almost choked on my cereal "What?" I asked "Do you like him?" oh no, what should I say "Umm, I, why do you want to know?" "I want to know if my daughter likes someone, something wrong with that?" I shook my head no "So do you?" she asked again "Um, well, ya, but please don't tell dad like last time, I don't want him to make a speech about me needing to be safe, I will be and Eddie's a good person" last time I had a crush on someone my mom found out and told my dad and he seemed to not be very happy about it "I guess I can keep it a secret for a little but you do need to be safe ok? If your dad gives you advice about being in a relationship you should hear what he has to say" "Mom we aren't dating though, it's just a crush" I said "I know I know, but it could end up being one" I sighed, I doubt that "Ok" I said and finished the last of my cereal "Just be safe" she said "Mom don't worry, I will" 

A/N sorry that was pretty lame, btw I made a Stranger Things quote so if you can find it I'll either follow you or give you a shout out😁 next chapters should be better