Chapter 16: Rash❤️

Ash's POV~

For some reason Richie asked Eddie to leave, I saw Eddie give Richie a playful grin but Richie lightly smacked Eddie on the arm and he went inside, wonder what that was about oh wait a minute, I swear I'm gonna kill Eddie if he tells him!

"Um, can I ask you something?" Richie said "Ya, shoot" "Um, are you and Eddie... like a thing?" "Are you kidding? Hell no! We're just friends, why do you ask that?" I said, why did he think Eddie and I were a thing, we're definitely just friends, we just confessed our secret crushes to each other "Oh, cool, so..." he seemed nervous for some reason. Does he like me?! "Do you like any of the losers?" he asked very quickly "Ya, actually I do" he looked down at his feet "Do you?" I asked "Ya, I mean no! Well sorta" "You sorta like someone? Who?" I really liked Richie but I didn't want to confess to him if he likes someone else "Well actually I really like someone but, idk if she likes me back" "Ok so it is a girl" "Well ya, I mean I don't think I'm gay" "So is this girl in the losers cl-" "I like you Ash" he cut me off, "Wait you like me back?!" I asked shocked and trying to hold my excitement in "Ya, I really like you, you are such a cool, badass girl that actually laughs at my jokes" he paused for a brief moment "Wait did you just say you you like me back?" his eyes went wide, especially with those glasses (gotta love those glasses😂😍) "Oh, um, ya actually I did, or I do. Yes, I like you Richie Toaster" he laughed and rolled his eyes at the nickname I just gave him "This has been one of the best days of my life!" he said with lots of excitement "Does that include the killer alligator, kid eating clown and psycho doctors?" I asked "This makes up for all that" we both smiled at each other then something told me I should really show my love for him. So I stood up and got in front of him, I took a deep breath and leaned in and kissed him. I JUST KISSED RICHIE TOASTER! He kissed back and then we both pulled apart and I started to blush and he did the same. I gave him a sweet smile and he returned it, "Ash, will you be my girlfriend?" "Oh my gosh yes!!" I answered immediately and gave him a hug, we hugged for like a minute and then parted, "When do you want to let the others know?" he asked "I think we should tell them now, just so they know, it'd be weird if they saw us holding hands and didn't know" "Good point, welp let's go" we both walked inside together, smiling wide and holding hands. I saw Eddie and he had Y/N on his lap, wow, they looked super cute.

 I looked at Richie and he smiled and then spoke "Can I, I mean we, make a quick announcement?" he asked, everyone turned around and had their full attention on us "Ya sure" Y/N said "Well, Ash and I are now dating, and we thought we should tell you guys" Richie said and Beverly and Y/N both said "Aww" "I'm happy for you guys" Eddie said, I smiled and then Richie and I walked over to everyone at the table thing and we stood next to Y/N and Eddie, I noticed they were holding hands, they are super cute together, I need one of them to confess to the other since I know they both have the same feelings for each other. 

A/N  Btw no offense to anyone who is gay! I meant no harm or anything when I had Richie say he wasn't gay, which I'm pretty sure he is so ya. I ship gay people an all that stuff so I wasn't trying to be homophobic because I'm not so ya. I hope you guys liked this chapter and thank you so much for reading!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Btw I kinda wish I had Richie's glasses, for some reason I've always wanted glasses, they look so good on people and I tried on one of my friends glasses once and my friends said they looked really good on me and that they seemed to really fit me. After that I've really wanted glasses 😂 but I don't want to wear fake ones, idk why. Anyways byeeeee!😁