Chapter 29: Getting Caught

A/N can this cast get any cuter? 😍😘🥰❤️

Stan's POV~

Eddie and I were getting stuff ready to go out and look for Y/N's brother and Pennywise. We both had our back packs and had filled them with a bunch of different stuff. I noticed Eddie had stopped putting stuff in his bag and he just stared at nothing, as if he was in deep thought. "Hey Eddie, everything ok?" I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder "Ya it's just that, if my dad finds out we left and snuck out, we're both screwed" he said "Well who cares what he will do with us, we have our friends that will help us through anything and we can't let him tear this group apart, alright? We don't need to listen to him, the only people we need to worry about is our friends. You guys have thought me to face my fears, so I'm gonna do the same for you, and I won't let him hurt you again" I said, I wasn't going to let him get hurt again "Thanks Stan, and your right, I need to worry about our friends" he said, I smiled and patted him on his back.

I grabbed my back pack and put it on, Eddie did the same with his and he opened his bedroom window and crawled out (I don't remember if his house is a two story or not so let's pretend it's a one story) I put my hurt leg out the window first and as I put my other thru the window I heard something on Eddie's desk knock over. I slowly turned around and saw a red balloon floating towards me. I didn't hesitate and jumped out the window and when my legs hit the ground I fell. My leg hurts so bad but I knew we had to leave "Eds we need to go right now!" he just looked confused "It is here! We need to go!" I said raising my voice. His eyes went wide and he helped me up but when I got up the clown was standing right in front of us with a huge grin on it's face "Shit" I said with my voice cracking. It ran towards us and we tried to run but It was too fast. It grabbed Eddie by the shirt and threw him back. Eddie landed hard on the ground but got right back up. The clown grabbed me and screamed then threw me against the house and then everything went black.

Cliffhanger! 😱

Sike!!! You thought it was over didn't ya? Ha! Got him! (Just quoting a vine) 

Eddie's POV~

Stan got thrown against the house and got knocked out. "Stanley!" I yelled hoping he would get up but he didn't, Randy layed there like a slug (😂sorry, quoting A Christmas Story). I looked around and saw a shovel, I quickly grabbed it and turned around to hit the clown but it grabbed me by the throat and started choking me. I tried to yell for help but couldn't. I couldn't breathe. I did my best to kick the clown but I was to weak. Oh God! I couldn't breathe! Shit! Everything slowly started to go blank, I couldn't think or hear or speak. Right before I blacked out I saw Pennywise give a horrifying grin. Then everything went black. 

Ooooh what's gonna happen? Idek! Jk I know😂 well sorta,  anyways byeeee💜