Chapter 28: Sneaky, like a ninja!

A/N I ship Finn and Froot Loops! #Finn Loops

Ash's POV~

It was 11:30 on the dot and I was ready to leave. I walked downstairs quietly even though I didn't need to be quiet. My dad was at the bar probably, as usual, and my mom had left us a while ago. I was being stealthy, like a ninja. What can I say, I like sneaking around even when I don't need too. I tip toed out of my room and quietly slid down the stairs railing. I softly landed on the hardwood floor and looked around to make sure no one was watching and I unlocked the door, opened it and spun out and shut the door. I smiled at myself because that was super fun. I turned around and someone was standing there with a flashlight pointed up at their face. I screamed super loud and jumped back. The light on the front porch needed to be changed so there was hardly any other light source. The person pulled out another flashlight out of their pocket and tossed it to me, I caught it of course. I turned it on and I saw Richie with a huge smile on his face. "Damn you Richie! I thought I was gonna die!" I said, he bursted out laughing "Wow, that was great! What exactly were you doing being all sneaky? You looked like a facking spy or some shit" he said "For your information, I was just messing around, its fun, and I was being a ninja not a spy, you scared the shit outta me by the way" I said as I walked over to my bike laying on the grass "Well whatever you were doing, it was super cute" he said, aww he called me cute! Couple goals "Just please don't scare me like that, got it toaster?" I said which got him to laugh "Well I don't wanna be late so stop being a turtle and let's go" he said "Well at least I'm your turtle" I said back to him "That's true, and I have the cutest turtle in the whole sea" oh my gosh he's too sweet "Thanks Richie, and I have the cutest baboon in the whole jungle" he raised his eyebrow with a laugh "Is that what I am? What a compliment" he was being sarcastic but in such a cute way "Ya know, hell with those names, I'm the bread and you're the toaster" I said "That sounds wrong" he said "Wow Richie, it wasn't inappropriate until you made it that way. So I guess I'm still a turtle and you're still a baboon" I said back "Whatever, let's just hurry our asses up and get going" he said with a laugh. I got on my bike and rode next to Richie while the only thing giving us light was the street lamps and the beautiful full moon.