Chapter 13: Idk what to call this, sorry!

A/N sup y'all! I'm gonna have a time skip or whatever it's called just because I feel like it🙃 Hope you enjoy! Btw I'mma try and make the next few chapters short if I can😁

Eddie's POV~

Y/N was crying from getting her wounds cleaned and bandaged and I felt so bad for her, I wish there was some way I could take the pain away. She wouldn't stop crying so I decided to go lay on the bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same as she cried into my chest. This was a nice feeling, I know that I like her an I hope she likes me back, we haven't gotten the chance to talk after I, ya know, kissed her. I found out that the people who helped us were Mr. and Mrs. Ruger, I'm so thankful that they helped us. They said they called and talked to our parents and they were on their way here but, I didn't want my mom to come, I know she's gonna be mad at me and say that I can't  hang out with them like she did before. I wasn't supposed to be with the losers today so I'm gonna be in trouble for that and who knows how she's gonna punish me. I just wanted to stay with Y/N the rest of the day. She stopped crying and I think she fell asleep, I could hear her soft breathing. This girl sure did steal my heart. And looks like Ash stole Richie's. And Mike stole Stan's. Somebody call the cops, everyone's getting their hearts stolen. Ya that was dumb, glad I didn't say that out loud.

 I was facing the other bed that Ash and Richie were laying down in and Richie had fallen asleep, same way Y/N did with me but Ash was awake like me, we were the only two awake, "Crazy day huh?" Ash said in a whisper "Ya, I've had crazier ones though" I said and we both laughed slightly without waking anyone up "So how do you guys know so much about all of, well, what's happened today?" she asked. I told her the story of what happened and she seemed frightened, and sad, "Hey, is everything ok?" I asked "Ya it's just, I, I really miss Jeremy and I have an image of that version of him that we saw today stuck in my head and" she stopped talking and started to tear up so I moved Y/N so I could get up, she stayed asleep and I gestured for Ash to do the same. She got up without waking up Richie and followed me, we walked out of the room and saw the Ruger's sitting at their kitchen table "We'll be outside, we're gonna talk for a minute" I said to them an they both smiled "Ok" Mrs. Ruger said. We went out the front door and sat on the concrete steps, then Ash began to cry, a lot too. I pulled her into a hug and just let her cry.