Chapter 39:

Eddie's POV~

Ash's now lifeless body fell to the ground. Why'd it have to be her? Why couldn't it have been me! Y/N screamed and fell down onto her knees as tears fell down her face. This was gonna be really hard for her. I got down next to her and placed my arm around her. I started to cry knowing she was gone. She died right in front of me and I did nothing! Why would she want to die?! She was one of the toughest and sweetest people I knew. Y/N turned around and hugged me really tight and just cried into my shoulder. No matter what happens I need to be there for her. She's lost her best friend and her brother. Well I don't think there's any chance her brother's still alive. 

Pennywise screamed and ran over to Y/N and I and I knew I couldn't let her die either! I turned her around and got on top of her so it would take me and not her. "HEY!" I heard a man with a deep voice yell from one of the tunnel entrances. I heard multiple gun shots fire at Pennywise and he screamed. I looked up and saw three guys and one woman in military suits standing at one of the entrances and they had guns. "Come on! Come on let's go!" another man yelled. The woman talked into a radio and said "Guys we found it and we got some kids down here that we need to get out now!" 

A/N sorry for another crappy ending but I wanted to update and I'm not 100% sure how I'm gonna take the next chapter so sorry but I hope you are enjoying it💜❤️